Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
photo mode issue
768 5 2018-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Azlan87
New
Flight distance : 2671 ft

1. i have this issue of photo mood. in my photo setting it only show single shot.2.  other mood multiple, shallowfocus and etc all are been missing

how do i solve this problem, does its had problem with the update

Hope anyone can help me with my issue.....

thank you

2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry for the trouble. May I know what DJI Go 4 app version, SD card and mobile device you are using? Kindly reset the settings of the camera to factory defaults. Please refer on the attachment below. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-31
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

I think the "shallow focus" needs P-GPS mode. Is not missing because it is not available in "Atti" mode?
2018-8-31
Use props
Azlan87
New

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 2018-8-31 06:21
I think the "shallow focus" needs P-GPS mode. Is not missing because it is not available in "Atti" mode?

May i know how to change it, im still new to spark
2018-9-2
Use props
Azlan87
New

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-31 05:46
Hi there, sorry for the trouble. May I know what DJI Go 4 app version, SD card and mobile device you are using? Kindly reset the settings of the camera to factory defaults. Please refer on the attachment below. Thanks for your support.
[view_image]

Dear paladin,

Im using v4.3.0 dji 4 go andim using iphone8 and im not using memory card. In a way that you had show i done follow your step but it stil have a single shot in the function. It happend when i connected to the dji spark without connected the fuction same to be ok.
81CDCD9C-FED2-4D2C-8204-843A4181E521.png
2018-9-2
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

Azlan87 Posted at 2018-9-2 03:50
Dear paladin,

Im using v4.3.0 dji 4 go andim using iphone8 and im not using memory card. In a way that you had show i done follow your step but it stil have a single shot in the function. It happend when i connected to the dji spark without connected the fuction same to be ok.

I've never tried without a SD card because Spark record everything. You just send a video to your phone to see what you're doing and where to direct it. Put the SD card in it and then talk again.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules