Stills in active track mode?
599 6 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa7cff570
lvl.1
Italy

[size=14.6667px]Hi,
[size=14.6667px]I'm still waiting my Mavic 2 Pro but I have a lot of ideas in my mind and I can't wait for it without ask.
[size=14.6667px]One of my ideas is to take photos of me while riding my motorbike, I would like to know if it's possible to shoot photos automatically (every X seconds) in active track mode, obtaining , with low light condition, a panning effect.
[size=14.6667px]Anybody knows it?
[size=14.6667px]Thanks!
2018-8-31
Use props
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

I don't know why you could not?

The intelligent flight mode you in does not have a impact on the camera mode.. so you can have it tracking and then click off pics at any time.
2018-8-31
Use props
marcojr
lvl.1
Italy

Mittens Posted at 2018-8-31 05:42
I don't know why you could not?

The intelligent flight mode you in does not have a impact on the camera mode.. so you can have it tracking and then click off pics at any time.

My thought is about riding the motorbike alone and, meanwhile, taking photos...I suppose that it's not that easy to manage the throttle and the remote at the same time
2018-8-31
Use props
Mittens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1906 ft
United States

that's asking for a problem haha
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

marcojr Posted at 2018-8-31 07:48
My thought is about riding the motorbike alone and, meanwhile, taking photos...I suppose that it's not that easy to manage the throttle and the remote at the same time

Hi. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Actually, it's possible to do. However, it is risky to do since you need your both hands to control the remote controller while driving the motor at the same time.
2018-8-31
Use props
Hellsgate
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

It would be very easily done assuming that a second person would be flying the drone. Active track is good but its not that good ok it can easily loose sight of the subject its tracking.
2018-8-31
Use props
marcojr
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks to everybody for the replies,
reading your messages I have to admit that it's a risky idea
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules