So about those missing color settings? What can we expect?
1247 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LunarEvent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557530 ft
United States

I shoot a lot in normal or raw, but I love those extra color settings, especially vivid. Any word on a fix?
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to check the color settings to your DJI Go 4 App? You may check this to your camera settings on the app. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-31
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

There are 3 other posts about the Mavic 2 Pro not having any color settings besides "normal". Geez, I know where they should be.
2018-9-1
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

LunarEvent Posted at 2018-9-1 07:07
There are 3 other posts about the Mavic 2 Pro not having any color settings besides "normal". Geez, I know where they should be.

It’s a wonder she didn’t ask which smartphone you are using, the mods on here give very stale, almost robotic answers, back to your original question, I’ve read that the color profiles will come with future updates, should be soon....
2018-9-1
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

Thank you, non DJI person! ;)
2018-9-1
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

Don't get me wrong, normal looks amazing. I got the M2P with the goggles and had no idea how cool 360 panos would be. Never used goggles before and I'm glad I got them. Now to figure out how to use them with the Matrice 600 Pro for search and rescue.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules