Android update issues
565 6 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rfern
lvl.4
Flight distance : 482805 ft

Anyone have any idea why my Galaxy S7 would not update the latest firmware for the Air but my sons Iphone SE did with no problem? The Galaxy would go for 5 minutes and then tell me it cannot update and then tell me to restart and try again . And ask to send error to DJI but would not let me. Im confused
2018-8-31
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

It is plausible that you're visiting the download website when there is heavy traffic for updates.... While there are a number of reasons why your son was able to update; I speculate because it's a different APP and maybe his timing was different/better!  I would close all Apps on your phone, turn the phone completely off, restart, then re-visit Google Play to try the download again.  Aside from that, if you continue to have problems and you get messages, take screen shots and share them with a DJI Support Chat Session.  
2018-8-31
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

Thanks ,I'll give that a try.
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 app to your Galaxy S7? Thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

I did the update for the aircraft with my sons iPhone SE so everything is fine now. But if I have anymore issues updating anything with my Samsung S7 i will definitely try that. Or do you think i should do that anyways just to be sure?
2018-8-31
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

Okay,
So me and my boys went on a hike today in the Adirondack mountains and I brought the air. We got to the top of Goodnow mountain and I fired it up. 3 times the rc became disconnected mid flight. Luckily I kept it in sight the whole time and successfully landed it. It would tell me it was disconnected but I could still control everything by sight not through the remote. I then decided to just use my sons iPhone SE and it worked flawlessly. Everything points to using Apple and not my Samsung!!! Just saying!!. Anyways, I will uninstall DJI PRO 4 and reinstall on my Samsung. I will retry tomorrow and give an update but I have to say, to pay all the money for one of these things and have to worry about getting disconnected or destroying my investment is aggravating and disappointing to say the least.
2018-9-1
Use props
Rfern
lvl.4

With all that being said, the pics and video I DID GET , were utterly amazing
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules