Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Firmware Update Failed
29161 44 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lallhands
New

United Kingdom

I know this sounds crazy but I fixed my issue. The symptoms were as follows;

Could not connect to Gimbal
Camera was blurry
Updates failed at 40% with the aircraft rebooting every time

It turned out that the SD card I had was causing issues with the Gimbal connectivity, camera focus, and the firmware updates. What is really weird is that the 32GB SD card that was giving me problems works like a champ in my P3P. After I switched back to the 16GB SD that was working with my Mavic Pro, the upgrade finished and everything worked again (Camera focus/Gimbal connection and control, etc)! Hope this helps someone out there.
2019-8-1
Use props
LouBos02139
lvl.1

What’s the deal with the update DJI go 4 to v4.3.16? Can’t update my smart controller, unusable at this point. Missing some great waves now! wTF!!!
2019-9-20
Use props
LouBos02139
lvl.1

What’s the deal with the update DJI go 4 to v4.3.16? Can’t update my smart controller, unusable at this point. Missing some great waves now! wTF!!!
image.jpg
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_RYE6zaSuilUC
New

Tanzania

Krimz88 Posted at 2018-9-8 09:06
I've tired all of the above and have not been able to successfully update the firmware. I've even tried on 2 computers as recommended above.

Am I the only one?

I need help.. my DJI mavic 2 pro’s Firmware update isn’t working
2019-11-5
Use props
Jochn
lvl.1

Germany

Hello - i try to update my M2p with Iphone, Mac Book and Windows PC - but the same Result: Error 0x022803

Log is sent to DJi, my Account is Jochn71@gmx.de

Now i try to update the Mavic a 20 times ...

Error at 82 %
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules