lvl.1
Mexico

Hi,
I got no LIVE View. Everything is up to date:

My Version of the DJI Go 4 App        1.00.04
Remote Control                        1.00.01
Version of Android                5.0.2
Cel Model                                LG Q10

I see this is a commun issue after an update of the App though, and I've seen similar messages on other chains on the forum and the internet.

I've Re-installied the App Couple of times. Never Crashed or damaged, everyting was working like a charm until I updated the App yesterday..
I can take pictures but I got NO LIVE VIEW. The camera is fine because I can see the histogram is changing with the light.

PLEASE, PLEASE Help,

2018-8-31
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you try downgrading DJI GO to the previous version you were using? That would at least rule out the app as the cause.
2018-8-31
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

msinger Posted at 2018-8-31 09:39
Did you try downgrading DJI GO to the previous version you were using? That would at least rule out the app as the cause.

Not sure if I can install a previous version but I'll try to see if that helps, thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sxeon Posted at 2018-8-31 09:49
Not sure if I can install a previous version but I'll try to see if that helps, thanks

If you need help, you can find instructions for installing old versions of DJI GO here.
2018-8-31
Use props
Vlad Shumna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966348 ft
Bulgaria

Hi, Sxeon!
I have the same problem with my Asus tablet and Android 5.0 + DJI GO v.4.3.0
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Kindly watch the video tutorial below for reference. Also, may I know what's the make and model of your mobile device? Thanks.

2018-8-31
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-31 09:57
Hi, sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? Kindly watch the video tutorial below for reference. Also, may I know what's the make and model of your mobile device? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

Trying also that,

Here you go:

My Version of the DJI Go 4 App        1.00.04
Remote Control                        1.00.01
Version of Android                5.0.2
Cel Model                                LG Q10
2018-8-31
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Guys you need to downgrade your app to  4.2.12 and you will have live view again.
Download from apkmirror, enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Also disable auto updates in play market.

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-8-31
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4

Spain

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=164451
2018-8-31
Use props
Sxeon
lvl.1

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-8-31 12:44
Guys you need to downgrade your app to  4.2.12 and you will have live view again.
Download from apkmirror, enable installation from unknown sources on your device.

Thank you all for your replies.

@Alex, this is what I needed to know, just installed that version of the APP and my MAVIC is ready to rock again,

THANK YOU,

OS
2018-8-31
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4

Spain

Sxeon Posted at 2018-8-31 13:36

@Alex, this is what I needed to know, just installed that version of the APP and my MAVIC is ready to rock again,

Happy to help

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-8-31
Use props
Vlad Shumna
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966348 ft
Bulgaria

Sxeon Posted at 2018-8-31 13:36

Thank you! I did it and it's all right now!

Greetings!  
2018-9-1
Use props
Cameleon NLD
New
Flight distance : 15686 ft
Netherlands

Is there any chance that the Huawei T3 7" tablet will be supported in the near future? I have the exact same problems as described here. I bought this tablet just for flying my DJI Mavic Air, so that's 98 euro down the drain. Tried it all, cables (including the cables that came with the Mavic Air), but no live feed unfortunately. Everything else works, it's just the image that stays black.
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_kPYsIFADRbJa
New

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-8-31 12:46
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=164451

Hi Alex, I have a similar problem with my Mavic Pro. I think this 4.2.12 is for the Spark and Air. Do you know which one might fix the live feed issue for the Pro? Thanks!
2019-9-4
Use props
djiuser_kPYsIFADRbJa
New

Alex Batalov Posted at 2018-8-31 12:44
Download from apkmirror, enable installation from unknown sources on your device.

Hi Alex, I have a similar problem with my Mavic Pro. I think this 4.2.12 is for the Spark and Air. Do you know which one might fix the live feed issue for the Pro? Thanks!
2019-9-4
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4

When uninstalling the Go4 app, always go into the file manager on your device and delete all the DJI folders/files, and the cache.
Restart your device, and reload the app version of your choice. You can pick your version/flavor here:
https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for ... dji.go.v4/versions.
Restart your device, and make sure you are using a known good DATA cable, like the one that came with your device, not a cheesy charging cable.
They are not created equal. And one should be connecting to the bottom port on the controller, not the side port, it is touchy/delicate/flakey etc. etc. etc.
2019-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules