Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is my mavic2 ??
1847 8 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62326 ft
Italy

What do I have to do though ? ask for money back with paypal? 2- 3 days and the package is delivered ?? It's 8 days and my package is still in China. No trace of movement for the whole day.
2018-8-31
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Italy

My order is   0390850898918
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi MarcoFlyer, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.
2018-8-31
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Italy

In the tracking dhl there is only one number and in any case the DJI combo provided 2-3 days for delivery, no difference. Even today no trace of the package. All this is really worrying
2018-9-1
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-31 19:05
Hi MarcoFlyer, upon checking your order, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number. There might be some delay in updating the status, we'll keep an eye on the status as well. Thanks for your patience.

But is it at least possible to know if the package has left for Europe? Who should I contact for this? This behavior is not acceptable to me ...
2018-9-1
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Italy

Finally an update. The package arrived in the UK .... but, but it must arrive in Italy, is it normal ?
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MarcoFlyer Posted at 2018-9-1 13:48
Finally an update. The package arrived in the UK .... but, but it must arrive in Italy, is it normal ?

Hi MarcoFlyer, the package has just been through the clearance in the UK and will be delivered very soon, please wait patiently for the next update, thank you.
2018-9-1
Use props
MarcoFlyer
lvl.2
Italy

Ok, I received my mavic2 + gogglesRe today . In Europe the movements at the end of the week were fast. It was hard in China where it made me suffer for a week. Thanks to everyone and now I'm going to fly
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MarcoFlyer Posted at 2018-9-3 07:38
Ok, I received my mavic2 + gogglesRe today . In Europe the movements at the end of the week were fast. It was hard in China where it made me suffer for a week. Thanks to everyone and now I'm going to fly

Glad to know you have received the drone, hope you have a great time on flying.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules