12Next >
4495 63 2015-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Indonesia

My latest video shot entirely with the Inspire 1. This was the first time I was launching off a boat and it worked flawlessly.

This video was shot in Lombok and the Gili Islands which are beautifully under developed islands in Indonesia. Many of the shots in the jungle were taken after a 12km trek in the forest where I had 2 porters carrying my gear using a bamboo. Got some great pictures of that as well ;-)

Some of the riskiest shots I've taken so far since there was no GPS reception in the jungle, wind was blowing hard and rogue branches were everywhere.

Hope you enjoy it. Cheers

2015-5-28
Use props
Farnk666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1711394 ft
Australia

Great work right there - AGAIN!

Now where's my passport??
2015-5-28
Use props
chris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 242247 ft
United States

Beautiful camera work and piloting!!
2015-5-29
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Very nice.

Did you have a filter on the lens by any chance? Just wondering as the colours on the sunset are great.
2015-5-29
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

I want to be there!! with my Inspire.

Great work man!! GJ
2015-5-29
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

Impressive - thanks for sharing!
2015-5-29
Use props
HermosaDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

very nice work.
2015-5-29
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

bubo_bubo Posted at 2015-5-30 06:24
Very nice.

Did you have a filter on the lens by any chance? Just wondering as the colours on the su ...

Thanks for your feedback. Yes I had the ND filter on. Also worked the settings before each shoot to minimise risks of overexposure. Cheers.
2015-5-30
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Wow! Super footage.
Thanks for sharing that. Beautiful spot too. It certainly doesn't hurt to have great content! Kinda makes the rest of the world look bland in comparison. Though I guess it is possible to find little gems almost everywhere.
2015-5-30
Use props
w1der
lvl.4

Sweden

I wish "Mjölby" looked like that ...
2015-5-30
Use props
peter.psilver
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Great stuff! Well done.
2015-5-30
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Breathless!!!
2015-5-31
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Please feel free to share if you want. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

chris@corp-medi Posted at 2015-5-30 04:57
Beautiful camera work and piloting!!

Thanks a lot for your note. There were a lot of very risky shots in this one. My palms were sweating a lot in the various places I brought the Inspire. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Skywolf007 Posted at 2015-5-30 06:59
I want to be there!! with my Inspire.

Great work man!! GJ

No kidding. Those places were pretty remote and it was no walk in the park to access. Thank god I had 2 porters carrying my gear otherwise I would have given up. Happy you enjoyed the video. Feel free to share if you want. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

Where can I get this music?
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Bullflyer Posted at 2015-6-2 01:21
Where can I get this music?

The song is called 'Veritas' and was purchased on www.audionetwork.com

This exact render however is a remix I made myself of about 6 different versions of the song, with some fading in and out of percussions and voices along the way.

Hope this helps. Cheers
2015-6-1
Use props
buburub
lvl.1

United States

Great Imagery, Great Music, Great Artistry!!
2015-6-1
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great Video .
2015-6-1
Use props
will
lvl.2

United States

Yup all of the above...very very nice work and I love how you animate your logo!
2015-6-1
Use props
SAFAERIALS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93146 ft
Dominican Republic

Very nice video!!
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

buburub Posted at 2015-6-2 08:04

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated. I have absolutely no artistic talent, except when it comes to this kind of work. I'm happy you see some form of artistry in the videos I make. One thing is sure is that they take a long time to produce. Feel free to share the video. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated. I have absolutely no artistic talent, except when it comes to this kind of work. I'm happy you see some form of artistry in the videos I make. One thing is sure is that they take a long time to produce. Feel free to share the video. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

will@willbarnwe Posted at 2015-6-2 08:59
Yup all of the above...very very nice work and I love how you animate your logo!

Thanks for your note. The logo animation was designed by a firm I hired. I will be going live with my company website in a few weeks so wanted to get something professional looking but at the same time dynamic. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks for you note. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Please do share with others. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks for you note. I'm happy you enjoyed it. Please do share with others. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks for your note. The logo was professionally designed and the animation sequence as well. I'm also happy with the overall result. My company website is going live soon so I needed something professionally made. Share the video if you wish. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

Thanks for your note. The logo was professionally designed and the animation sequence as well. I'm also happy with the overall result. My company website is going live soon so I needed something professionally made. Share the video if you wish. Cheers.
2015-6-1
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Indonesia

2015-6-1
Use props
delam
New

United States

Is it possible to shoot video in a wilderness area where GPS service is scarce to non existent? I have read that the quad copter might just fly off into the wild blue yonder, never to be seen again. I have a project that is in a wilderness area, on a mountain top, and I need to fly it down into a deep canyon to look for something. I need at least one hour of zig-zagging, as close to the bush tops as possible. 2 hours would be optimal. Is this possible?
2015-6-5
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

delam Posted at 2015-6-6 12:44
Is it possible to shoot video in a wilderness area where GPS service is scarce to non existent? I ha ...

Hi there and thanks for your message.
Is it 'possible'  to do what you mention ... Yes it is. In fact, that is exactly what you see in the video in all the jungle shots. I had no GPS signal at all, none, nada.  Needles to say I was extremely nervous and my palms were sweating profusely.

So is it possible, sure it is, but I would not recommend it unless you have an extremely good handle on your craft and have full confidence in your ability. There are plenty of variables in those cases and the risks are huge. If the worst case scenario is you losing your craft, I would say go for it if the reward is worth the risk. However, if there are other risks such as potentially harming people, you really need to think twice.

In the end, it comes down to your confidence in flying in those conditions. Survey the site very carefully beforehand and try to find an escape route if things don't go as planned.

For 5-10 minutes, I would probably do it, but for 2 hours as you mention, not a chance, unless the payout at the other end is significant.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
2015-6-6
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Absolutely Stunning!  Well done!
2015-6-6
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

jimhare Posted at 2015-6-6 21:02
Absolutely Stunning!  Well done!

Thanks, happy you liked the video. Cheers.
2015-6-6
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely stunning footage!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.   

Rich
2015-6-6
Use props
r-preusser
lvl.2

Germany

Wow ... deeply impressed by the footage, the editing and the location.

I like all of it!
2015-6-6
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-6-6 22:49
Absolutely stunning footage!

Thank you for sharing your work with us.   

Thanks for the comment Rich. I'm happy you enjoyed the video. Please do share with others if you wish. Cheers.
2015-6-6
Use props
Pgaucher
lvl.4
Hong Kong

r-preusser Posted at 2015-6-7 00:20
Wow ... deeply impressed by the footage, the editing and the location.

I like all of it!

Thanks for your note. A lot of work was put into producing this so I'm happy you enjoyed the video. Feel free to share with others if you wish. Take care.
2015-6-6
Use props
info
lvl.1

United States

Nice work! I like the color grade in some of the shots, did you use a LUT or is it just regular corrections? Or in camera?
2015-6-6
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules