Delivery time to the UK anyone?
8897 18 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansccd1ffbc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 201798 ft
United Kingdom

Hey everyone. I ordered my Mavic 2 Pro on Monday this week (27th) and when ordering it said delivery time estimated 3 - 5 days. As soon as I ordered it was dispatched and next day Tuesday I got the tracking info. I have been tracking the DHL shipment and since Tuesday all it has said is - Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC and it's not updated since then? Any cause for concern or is this normal? Cheers.

2018-8-31
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Order Mavic Pro 2 on launch day and it arrived Tuesday, 6 days later. Zoom ordered from U.K. dealer on Wednesday will be delivered tomorrow.
2018-8-31
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Your DHL Status won’t change until it arrives at the DHL hub at East Midlands and has been scanned in to the U.K.  
2018-8-31
Use props
DauntlessEagle
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks, Buzzy, I can sit back and relax then!
2018-8-31
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

Completely normal.

DJI ship them in a bulk container under a seperate waybill number.

Tracking won't start again until it is processes at East Midlands.

I ordered on 23rd, left DJI on 27th.no Tracking until early hours of today 31st and arrived with me at lunchtime.

If you contact DHL and tell them it's a bulk shipment they will help you track it.

Even calling the automated line, option 2 for tracking gives more info. I think the bulk waybill must be linked on that system.
2018-8-31
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

You should sign up to grey arrows UK drone club, few people were talking about tracking there.
2018-8-31
Use props
JaseUK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I ordered and paid for mine on the 23rd, it shipped on the 28th and I'm guessing it is in the same place as yours.

Apparently DJI did not ship them individually but in Bulk (about a 100 drones in one package).. they arrived at East Midlands on the 30th and needed to be split (which I don't think they have been yet) and after much phoning I finally found out today that they are stuck in customs waiting "more info" from DJI.

DHL have no idea when they will be delivered but took a guess and said Wednesday 5th at latest... maybe....

2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via the forum info, upon checking the tracking number, the status has been updated, you may check the tracking status later. Hope you receive the package soon.
tracking status.png
2018-8-31
Use props
DauntlessEagle
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Susan, thanks for your message. Great news, checked again this morning and it's it with my local delivery centre.

6        Arrived at Delivery Facility in - UK        07:28       
1 Piece

5        Departed Facility in EAST MIDLANDS - UK        EAST MIDLANDS - UK        04:36       
1 Piece

4        Processed at EAST MIDLANDS - UK        EAST MIDLANDS - UK        00:56
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DauntlessEagle Posted at 2018-8-31 22:43
Hi Susan, thanks for your message. Great news, checked again this morning and it's it with my local delivery centre.

6        Arrived at Delivery Facility in - UK        07:28       

That's nice to hear. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-9-1
Use props
Davie Campbell
New

United Kingdom

Can somebody give me some advice I ordered my mini on the 17th November and I'm still waiting for it
2019-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Davie Campbell Posted at 12-14 01:57
Can somebody give me some advice I ordered my mini on the 17th November and I'm still waiting for it

Hi Davie, I will confirm your order with the proper team, I will get back to you if I receive the feedback, please kindly wait patiently.
2019-12-14
Use props
DavieC1965
New

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 12-14 19:36
Hi Davie, I will confirm your order with the proper team, I will get back to you if I receive the feedback, please kindly wait patiently.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
2019-12-14
Use props
Akshay Sutar
New

United Kingdom

How many days it will take to deliver mavic mini to london?
Because i ordered it on 7th feb still it showing message "awaiting shipment" or "processing order". I need it for my trip. Please suggest.
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Akshay Sutar Posted at 2-10 02:49
How many days it will take to deliver mavic mini to london?
Because i ordered it on 7th feb still it showing message "awaiting shipment" or "processing order". I need it for my trip. Please suggest.

Hi Akshay Sutar, sorry for the late response, the estimated delivery time displays on the product purchase page. Upon checking your order, it has been canceled without the payment. Please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_gOkSTzSB3raf
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Do not order from DJI directly they ship with great delays from China...try a local seller instead it will save you time and frustration
2020-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_gOkSTzSB3raf Posted at 6-13 00:43
Do not order from DJI directly they ship with great delays from China...try a local seller instead it will save you time and frustration

Hi there, we apologize to keep you waiting for the shipment, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, it was estimated to arrive in 3-7 business days after the payment confirmation. It has been shipped and is under normal status, appreciate your understanding and hope you will receive it soon.
2020-6-13
Use props
djiuser_PMubISZnCigb
New

United Kingdom

Hi there, I ordered a mini SE drone this week (6/11) and its showing estimated date of shipment as 30/11. Does it normally takes this long to be shipped and delivered?
2022-11-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_PMubISZnCigb Posted at 11-7 07:09
Hi there, I ordered a mini SE drone this week (6/11) and its showing estimated date of shipment as 30/11. Does it normally takes this long to be shipped and delivered?

Hi, we know how important for you to receive your order so you could be able to use it according to your purpose. We understand your urgent need. As per checking, the package will be delivered on or before the 4th of December and the order status is still in progress, which means we are now assigning the warehouse and the courier that will handle the delivery. Once your order is about to ship you will receive an email regarding your tracking number. Also, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we may encounter delays in delivering your order. We humbly seek your kind understanding and patience on this matter. Thank you.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules