1257 6 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kowal63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579843 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love this Osmo.....but the picture is cockeyed half the time....always leaning to one side...how can i fix this?
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide a sample photo showing the issue? May I know what mobile device and APP version you are using? Thanks for your support.
2018-9-1
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 05:56
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide a sample photo showing the issue? May I know what mobile device and APP version you are using? Thanks for your support.

Huawei Sensa

Current Version
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

May I know if you already calibrated the gimbal? What is the current firmware version? Please follow the video tutorial below on how to properly balance your phone to your Osmo mobile 2.

2018-9-1
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-1 09:57
May I know if you already calibrated the gimbal? What is the current firmware version? Please follow the video tutorial below on how to properly balance your phone to your Osmo mobile 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY

i  have the Osmo mobile....i have the Osmo with the 4k ball camera...the video keeps coming out crooked at an angle......i do have the osmo mobile...no problems with it....except always trying to focus....that is why i bought the Osmo with camera x3.....now this video is sharp in focus....not in/out focus like Osmo mobile....but camera is still crooked....smh...
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

kowal63 Posted at 2018-9-2 06:50
i  have the Osmo mobile....i have the Osmo with the 4k ball camera...the video keeps coming out crooked at an angle......i do have the osmo mobile...no problems with it....except always trying to focus....that is why i bought the Osmo with camera x3.....now this video is sharp in focus....not in/out focus like Osmo mobile....but camera is still crooked....smh...

Sorry to hear that, did you calibrated the gimbal of your osmo? What SD card are you using? Kindly back up your files and reinstall the APP, thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
kowal63
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-4 07:59
Sorry to hear that, did you calibrated the gimbal of your osmo? What SD card are you using? Kindly back up your files and reinstall the APP, thanks!

it seems to snap out of it after about 15 minutes and it warms up...trouble is battery only last an hour...smh...
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules