Controller stopped connecting to iPhone
673 5 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hhankk
lvl.2
  • >>>

I just received the Mavic 2 Pro yesterday, did the updates, everything was great.  Flew it several times, but now it stopped connecting  to my iPhone X or iPad.  The iPhone gets a buzzing sound when plugged in, but the app keeps saying disconnected.  Removed and reinstalled DJI GO 4, did not help.  Tried connecting with USB cable to iPhone, didn’t connect, not sure if it works that way, like the Spark does.

Any thoughts?  
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to re-link your remote controller to your aircraft? You may watch the attached video tutorial below for reference. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-31
Use props
hhankk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I re-linked the controller to the aircraft.  They were properly liked prior.  When connecting the iPhone X to the controller it will still not connect to the DJI Go 4 app.  It is doing something odd, it seems as if the controller tries to charge the iPhone, stop, and tries again.  My phone will buzz every few seconds like it wants to charge.  I haven’t seen it do that when it was working properly.  

Still not flying.  
2018-8-31
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Try a different cable. Micro USB to lightning (If you have a spare)..  I have several for this reason alone.
2018-8-31
Use props
hhankk
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.  That was it!   

How would I replace the short cable I just got with the Mavic 2?
2018-8-31
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

hhankk Posted at 2018-8-31 18:15
Thank you.  That was it!   

How would I replace the short cable I just got with the Mavic 2?

Wow that cable did't last long.
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules