Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
S900 Vibrartion problems....
1234Next >
21040 158 2014-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fabien.email
lvl.2

France

Hi,

their solution is not a " full" solution, because the problem is not the frames bending on the S900, these are the 4 aluminum " legs" supporting the gimbal and the battery + dampers which are oscillating with the landing gears vibrations. Simply because each "leg" is retained by just one screw to the frame, which is not stiff enough, then a carbon tube on each side links 2 legs + Landing gear unit, and landing gear unit is fixed with just one screw also. This is the central carbon tube between the 2 landing gears unit that gives the necessary stiffness if it is glued, or gives a complete wobbly assembly if not .
So their upgraded frame will stiffen the.. frames only, but original ones are stiff enough already, only the landing gears cause troubles and landing gear issue is located on.. landing gears, their anchors, and how they are linked to each other AND to the battery / gimbal support.
Before buying expensive gizmos, just make 30 minutes and glue the central tube between the 2 landing gears unit, it requires just a bit of time and 15usd for the Epoxy resin and sandpaper, and give it a try before making such an expense
BEst regards,
Fabien
2015-1-30
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Still have the same problem... VIBRATIONS
I can't use my S900 to work and no solutions with my dealer. Vibrations coming with the gimbal. I try to change the gain and still the same thing. I change for the PART 35 new motor damper and still the same thing.
2015-2-5
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

Hong Kong

t.suire.sudoues Posted at 2015-2-6 12:26
Still have the same problem... VIBRATIONS
I can't use my S900 to work and no solutions with m ...

Hi, you could try the new Shock Absorber pad between motor and arm. Ask your dealer to check if they have any
2015-2-6
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Sorry, but why do we have to change parts again & again to have a conform S900 ? When I bought it, it was ready to fly, that's what tell me my dealer... but that's not realy true. New shock absorber are talking about motor damper Part 35 ?
2015-2-6
Use props
fabien.email
lvl.2

France

Hi,

changing plates will in no case solve all vibrations problems, only gluing the central carbon tube between landing gears unit will cure the problem , you can also put stronger frames but this will not correct the root little problem
Best regards,
Fabien
2015-2-6
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

fabien.email Posted at 2015-2-7 02:27
Hi,

changing plates will in no case solve all vibrations problems, only gluing the central carbon t ...

Central carbon tube between landing gears ? Which part is-it ?
2015-2-6
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Bonjour Fabien, si je me trompe pas vous êtes français non ? E-Copter est-ce exact ? Je viens de regarder un PDF qui vous avez à la lecture sur une autre page et je viens de voir la pièce du train qu'il me faut coller. Ce que je vais faire, mais je doute que ça suffise pour régler mon problème, mais j'espère que ce sera le cas. En cas d'échec, puis-je me rendre dans vos locaux pour que nous puissions voir ça ensemble ? Je suis du côté de Toulouse et mon frère habite Aix.
2015-2-6
Use props
fabien.e-copter
lvl.2

France

Bonjour Thierry, tenez moi informé des résultats
Mais avec des trains rallongés et une nacelle plus basse donc effet de levier important, je ne suis pas certain que cela puisse résoudre votre souci..
Cordialement,
Fabien
2015-2-7
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Always the same things........ VIBRATIONSSSSSSSSS
2015-2-8
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Anybody from DJI Innovations in this forum ?
2015-2-8
Use props
fabien.e-copter
lvl.2

France

Hi Gersphoto, did you glue the central carbon tube to the 2 retract gears units with epoxy ?

Only this can stiffen the whole gimbal supports assembly , this is the very first thing to do

If you are in France and come sometimes in the " Var" department, just make a quick pit stop at the workshop we will fix this for you in 20 mn at no cost, it's really easy to do

Best regards,
Fabien
2015-2-8
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

I did it, but still the same thing ?
just have a look at the end of the vidéo
2015-2-9
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

This morning... not better than yesterday
2015-2-9
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

New test today with all gains reduced to 110 % and damper off
2015-2-10
Use props
fabien.e-copter
lvl.2

France

Hi, on the 25th of january video the gimbal is a DYS gimbal, but yo have left the dampers on the gimbal ???? Only the dampers of the S900 on gimbal support must be fitted.
Also, the Z48 gimbal, do you have any pictures ? Are you sure you do not have any slope or gains problems on any axis of it ?
BEst regards,
Fabien
2015-2-10
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Hi, Fabien. I don't know. But clear, I think that the problem coming now from the gimbal. I changed the all gains on the S900, and do every thing you told me to do and it's better. I am waiting for a new gimbal support and traying new setting for the Alexmos card.
2015-2-12
Use props
alexfly1980.mai
lvl.2

Russia

HI ((gersphoto.orang))
We too have a problem with vibration S900
We watched you have solved the problem and received an excellent video
How did you decide PROBLEM ?????????
Put please photo solutions
2015-2-16
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Not already solved. But you have things to do. I did what Fabien suggest me, and it's realy better now.
2015-2-16
Use props
alexfly1980.mai
lvl.2

Russia

RUSSIA, bears, vodka, what to do?:@
http://rutube.ru/video/27a78bdd28fc5ef772b3b33e81539a07/
2015-2-16
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

What kind of gimbal are you using ?
Did you change your gains ?
Did you balance your propellers ?
2015-2-17
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Look at this topic coming from Fabien from E.Copter... a real good solution to reduce vibrations :
http://www.e-copter.com/portal/w ... S900-Build-Tips.pdf
2015-2-17
Use props
smartaerials
New

Spain

Hi there,
I´m totally new to DJI . I´m flying with an alexmos gimbal that needs a lot of retuning and wanted to get a DJI S900 with a Z15 gH4 gimbal cause I thought that these gatgets worked straight without having to mess around with them, thats the least I would expect if it only accepts one camera with a specific lence but I find that you guys have the same problem over here...Don t know what to do now
2015-2-17
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Should be a good machine, but several things to do before to fly... not for all, but sometine..
2015-2-17
Use props
kedrikov
lvl.1
Russia

Hi guys.I have the same problem. I use a homemade gimbal, which worked last season on Tarot S900 flawlessly
I am suffering from the second week of its S900
How to beat the shaking of the camera?
The camera shakes in the air in one direction only
All the same effect as in the video below?

This is what happens on the camera.

I do not understand why no shakes owners Zenmuze?!!!!!!!!??????
Just specify the sensitivity of the flight controller at a minimum, the Basic- 90 , Attitube 150.
If there is no wind that shakes the camera hardly if a small wind or just fly in a straight line then shakes just awful.

Why not shaking Zenmuse
2015-2-17
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Hello Kedrikov,

I did the same thing than Fabien. Just have a look on this
http://www.e-copter.com/portal/w ... S900-Build-Tips.pdf
For the gains I put them to
Basics : 110, 110, 110
Attitutdes : 110, 110, 100
2015-2-17
Use props
alexfly1980
lvl.2

Russia

We together with Kedrick have this problem at S900
I also use a homemade hanger two axes
He worked on the Tarot 690 perfectly, I engage photography of panoramas
Now the blade balance perfectly I checked
Recommendations fabien.e-copter, we did, we stick legs pasted over
Tried to replace dempfer- does not work
My Gein as recommended by the DJI
(Basic: Roll 110%, Pitch 110%, Yaw 120% ; Attitude: Roll 220%, Pitch 220%, Vertical 120%)
We want to hear EXPERT OPINION DJI What do we do ?????????????????
If this is a problem the whole party construction S900 frame WE DEMAND replace our in defective product !!!!!!
2015-2-17
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

I had the same problem with my homemade gimbal... but did you try to change the gain. The recommended DJI one are for using Zenmuse gimbal.
I need DJI Expert Opinion to, but at this time they don't want to answer us, and my dealer to
2015-2-17
Use props
alexfly1980
lvl.2

Russia

http://rutube.ru/video/317b0e34e64bc8624a7c774e7ea8f507/{:3_56:}
2015-2-17
Use props
alexfly1980
lvl.2

Russia

I do not need to use zenmus
I use my photo the stabilization
Kedrick hobby make video
He wanted to go do a video review of the the mountain
Now his trip cancellation
THANK DJI............
2015-2-17
Use props
gersphoto.orang
lvl.4
France

Lovely Mr DJI no ????? 2000 euros for this !!!
2015-2-17
Use props
kedrikov
lvl.1
Russia

gersphoto.orang Posted at 2015-2-18 05:56
Hello Kedrikov,

I did the same thing than Fabien. Just have a look on this

it's all I've done, the result is not changed
2015-2-17
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Here is the answer from DJI coming from my dealer : The aircraft would shake a little bit and that's what the gimbal used for. ​
Seems like in his case, the gimbal isn't working properly. Please send a video shot by the gimbal camera.
Might need to send back the whole unit for an inspection.
2015-2-18
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

i'm wonderring , my 2x S900 with Z15 had never Problems with vibrations. Balancing, controlling all screws, tightness of the Props
fix the center tube from the landing gear.
the only problems that i had was in cold conditions for the video transmitting and shutter issue.
on my S800Evo i'm using an CNC Gimbal, but it takes time to set it
2015-2-18
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Looking like DJI answer... if you want to use a DJI S900 you must used a Zenmuse gimbal
2015-2-18
Use props
smartaerials
New

Spain

If anything thats what DJI is good at, the gimbal! I,m not very confident with theyr flight controllers, seams many people have lots of problems..I ve been flying Mikrokopter for 4 years and never had a issue! But the Zenmusse should do the job, if it doesnt then no point..
2015-2-18
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

I don't want to pay 2500 euros more and probably still have the same problem...
2015-2-18
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

so far your right, but how much you paid for the rest of your equipment. If you buy an S900/1000-A2-Z15 maybe an LB your are very close to an very good camera System in the Air.

If you do only  photos a normal Servo-Gimbal will do the job

we have 17 Copters (DJI, MK, Tarot, Foxtech, Copter Pro, ASCTEC what ever) in the air with all different solutions, but for an good video system under 10.000.- (incl. Cam, TX, Lipo, Copter) it will be the best
2015-2-18
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

Sure. I have also 2 Tarot and don't have any problem with the same gimbal. And when you bought a Tarot, it's not realy the same price and the result is better...
2015-2-18
Use props
smartaerials
New

Spain

Are you saying that the Tarot frame is beter than the s900? What gimbal are you using?
2015-2-18
Use props
t.suire.sudoues
New

France

No, but the result with using my gimbal on the Tarot frame, yes, it's better. 3 axis gimbal but not a Zenmuse
2015-2-18
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules