Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 for Aeroscope - Can't connect
5952 11 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ThorPapa
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543563 ft
South Korea

My Aeroscope is not connected with the Assistant 2 for Aeroscope.
I have tried to connect Aeroscope with Assistant 2 according to the guide, user guide 2018.07,  as following.

<<Guide>>

However (a), (b), and both method were NOT working. Also I tried method (a) with all network
blocking, that was not work,  Assistant 2 for Aeroscope remains NOT connected.

The cable connection and LED status as following.

<<Photo>>

Any comment or suggustion will be appriciated.
AeroscopeConn.JPG

<<photo>>

<<photo>>
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ThorPapa, sorry for the troubles on connecting the Aeroscope to the Assistant 2, did you try to restart the computer and temporarily block other network connections (wireless network connections)?
2018-9-4
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

Yes, I did it. I rebooted notebook under the condition of Wifi off and network cable connection with Aeroscope only.
However the assistant 2 remains same state waiting connection. I am using Windows10.
Any suggestion?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ThorPapa Posted at 2018-9-4 04:54
Yes, I did it. I rebooted notebook under the condition of Wifi off and network cable connection with Aeroscope only.
However the assistant 2 remains same state waiting connection. I am using Windows10.
Any suggestion?

Sorry for the late response, the issue has been escalated to our engineers for further assistance, we will keep you updated once we hear from them, appreciate your patience.
2018-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi ThorPapa, sorry for the late response, we have received the feedback from our engineers, please refer to the following steps.
1. Please makes sure the Aeroscope and the computer are connecting to the same LAN with the network cable.
2. Please wait a few minutes after powering on the Aeroscope and then open the DJI assistant 2.
3. Please ensure you are running the latest DJI assistant 2.
4. If the issue persists, please close the firewall of your computer, then reboot the computer to try again.
Hope the suggestions above help.
2018-9-19
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

I've got connection after connecting pc and aeroscope with cable in same AP.
However, wifi does not wotk to make connection.
Thanks!
2018-9-19
Use props
ThorPapa
lvl.3
South Korea

More question.

How can I upload the drone detection data?
According to the manual,
“Drone Detection
Drone Detection is used to identify aircraft. The list of aircraft will not update automatically,
however, and needs to be updated manually. For automatic updates, visit https://aeroscope.djiservice.org.
However, I can not login the service site because I  don’t have an account.
Any suggestion?
2018-9-23
Use props
JJvdlaan
New

Hello

I have the same issue as above..   I cannot connect DJI assistant to the AeroScope AS-F1800
I have had a connection once..   Scope direct connected to PC.

But after that no connection possible,

Connected to the same network,   all other connections off,   not working..  can I factory reset the scope?  or do something else to get it to work?
2019-10-15
Use props
JJvdlaan
New

Never Mind,  got it to work again,.
2019-10-15
Use props
Epic210
lvl.2
Flight distance : 962913 ft
United Kingdom

ThorPapa Posted at 2018-9-4 04:54
Yes, I did it. I rebooted notebook under the condition of Wifi off and network cable connection with Aeroscope only.
Any suggestion?

Hey man, would you consider selling your aeroscope mobile unit? I’m in need of one urgently for 2023.

Ping me a message if your interested please thanks M
2022-10-17
Use props
MATRICEO1
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-19 02:33
Hi ThorPapa, sorry for the late response, we have received the feedback from our engineers, please refer to the following steps.
1. Please makes sure the Aeroscope and the computer are connecting to the same LAN with the network cable.
2. Please wait a few minutes after powering on the Aeroscope and then open the DJI assistant 2.

i've tried this method and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
3-22 20:01
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MATRICEO1 Posted at 3-22 20:01
i've tried this method and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?

AeroScope can detect UAVs flying within a particular surveillance area such as an airport, a prison, a nuclear power plant, and other government facilities or infrastructures. It can be applied into legal surveillance activities organized by the law enforcement agency, the national security department or the aviation safety authority. If you are from one of the organizations abovementioned, please contact our local dealer for more information about AeroScope. Thank you for your understanding.
3-24 23:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules