EV correction dial
505 3 2018-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
befobe
lvl.1

hello everybody,
I think I have changed something in the parameters, and I don't know what... But my EV correction dial is inactive (the right one).
So, to change the EV, I am obliged to click on the parameters of the camera, and correct it on the screen during flight. It was more easy from the radio...
Do you know where does the problem come from?

Other thing: I have tried to calibrate the sticks of the radio ; the procedure is "strange", when I try to follow the blue points, the points go forward by steps, sometimes they don't move, I move the sticks, nothing happen, and suddenly the points go forward for some millimeters, and so on... until a complete round. But it is long, and sometimes a timer stops the procedure because "too long"... Is it the same behaviour for you? or does the calibration is more "fluid"?...

Thank you, have nice flights!

Befobe
From Toulouse, France

2018-8-31
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

Check and make sure camera is in automatic mode, if manual then the right hand wheel has no effect on EV.

The calibration sounds about right, but you can do both sticks at same time, and remember to do the left hand Gimbal wheel calibration, as well as the sticks.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I know if your camera settings are on Manual mode or Automatic? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App? Thanks.
2018-9-4
Use props
befobe
lvl.1

ok, sorry for my response delay, and thank you for your answers.
Yes, I was in auto mode; I don't know what happened, I started several times all the devices (radio, mavic, etc...) and problem solved... without re-install Dji App... But in between, I changed Camera settings, such as  4K to 1080x7.., and so on (but still in auto mode...), back to factory parameters... so I don't know exactly what I did to recover the EV setting by the right dial... but it works now...!
See you community!
Benoit
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules