8612 15 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully, someone can assist me with this.  I receive videos in my cache on my phone just fine but no photos have shown up since I started flying my mavic 2 pro.  Until l purchased the mavic 2 pro, all of my photos and video were being displayed on my phone fine with the original mavic pro and older DJI Go 4 app.  Again, now all I see from both drones is just video.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for all the trouble. May I know what mobile device and DJI Go 4 app you are using? How about on your SD card can you see all the files?
2018-9-1
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thanks. I am using iPhone 7 Plus and the go 4 version is the latest. Yes, I am receiving both photos and videos on the phone.
2018-9-1
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
  • >>>

Sorry. I meant to say I am receiving both photos and videos on the SD card!
2018-9-1
Use props
Rblomqvist
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1026260 ft
United States

I have the exact same problem. Running DJI Go 4.3.0 on an iPhone 8. Strange but in Airdata UAV that I have linked to my DJI account, the pictures are showing up just as always. They are simply just not available in DJI Go4  app. I have not manually changed any settings after updating to 4.3.0. I have not done any tests yet if this is linked to the M2 or DJI Go. Im using the same iPhone for my MA, so will try and see if that changes anything.   
2018-9-1
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thanks Thank you
2018-9-1
Use props
Werner F.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14745246 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem for me with DJI Go 4.3.0 and iPhone X
2018-9-1
Use props
Rblomqvist
Second Officer
United States

I just tried it with my Mavic Air and it has the same problem, so it's linked to DJI Go4 (4.3.0) and not the AC it seems.
Has anyone that have had the same issue after upgrading solved the problem and what did you do? And if you have upgraded and have not seen the problem at all it would also be interesting to hear about?

The photos are safe on the SD card, they simply won't show up under DJI Go4's Editor/Album/Photos. Videos seems fine, only photos that are missing.

2018-9-2
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

On Android at least "Auto sync HD photos" was broken on Go4 about 8 months ago and hasnt been fixed.
The only way was to land, click the play icon and manually pull them from there (jpg only, no DNG).
2018-9-2
Use props
Rblomqvist
Second Officer
United States

I just submitted a bug report with DJI support, I suggest others that has the same problem to do the same.
I should also mention I have uninstalled DJI Go 4 and reinstalled it with no change. And of course I have restarted the iPhone several times.
2018-9-2
Use props
Kebmyid
New
United States

Mavic pro, iPad mini 4. No long have sync of photos to phone library. So nice of feature if copter crashed, able to instantly review, email, etc. Please bring autosync of photos to phone album back.
2018-9-15
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Okay; so the photos and videos both did start showing up in the editing album on the Go4 app.  Yet, for some reason a couple days later all of the photos were also dumped into the photo album of the actual phone!  I did not want duplications like this so I went into the Go4 app and deactivated the sync function for photos, thinking that this is why all of the photos had been placed in 2 places.  Now, I am back to not getting any photos at all, on the editing app or the phone.  I don't want photos to actually go into my photo album on the phone but I do want them to go into my Go4 editing album.  What is the correct procedure to do this?
2018-9-16
Use props
Jimmy GB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1362949 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem since upgrading to the Mavic 2 Pro. Video's are cached, but photos are not. Ipad Mini4, GO 4.3.3.

Photo's seem to show up randomly in the Editor, then disappear once the Mavic is disconnected.

There's no  cache photo setting I could find, only video. I've tried RAW and Jpeg settings.

"Auto Sync HD Photo" - setting makes no difference.

Anyone manage to fix this without downgrading?
2018-9-28
Use props
LifeOfMöömeid
lvl.1
Flight distance : 980046 ft

Hi all,

Topic seem to be old, but can’t find any solution to this. I have the latest updates and firmware updates on apps and devices. About 3 weeks ago I cleared the memory card and cache from all photos and videos and after that the photos are not automatically downloaded to my iPad Pro. When downloading them from the DJI GO 4 App, the quality of the jpgs is really poor. Directly from the memory card I can get the files into my mac, but running out of mac battery all the time because am sailing and don’t have AC-power. Any solutions?
2019-9-19
Use props
DJ Rautenbach
lvl.1

South Africa

LifeOfMöömeid Posted at 2019-9-19 22:26
Hi all,

Topic seem to be old, but can’t find any solution to this. I have the latest updates and firmware updates on apps and devices. About 3 weeks ago I cleared the memory card and cache from all photos and videos and after that the photos are not automatically downloaded to my iPad Pro. When downloading them from the DJI GO 4 App, the quality of the jpgs is really poor. Directly from the memory card I can get the files into my mac, but running out of mac battery all the time because am sailing and don’t have AC-power. Any solutions?

Any luck with this issue?

Mine was fine but also nothing displaying in go4 library. Just keeps "loading" then after a while i get an aircraft disconnected msg. It sucks that i cant see anything from the app
2020-3-24
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJ Rautenbach Posted at 3-24 19:01
Any luck with this issue?

Mine was fine but also nothing displaying in go4 library. Just keeps "loading" then after a while i get an aircraft disconnected msg. It sucks that i cant see anything from the app

My issue went away when I switched to the smart remote.  Not sure what the issue was with the original remote but everything shows up on the smart remote, both through the app and the installed memory card on the controller.  
2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules