Neewer 4 Pieces Filter Set
940 8 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the Neewer 4 Pieces Filter Set for the spark. The cost seems pretty reasonable ($21 USD). I know Polar-Pro is the standard but just wondering if this might make a less expensive alternative. Sidd

2018-9-1
Use props
Matt Sefton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108570 ft
United Kingdom

I’ve read that some people have had issues with the fitting of those Neewer filters and as far as I’m aware, they use a clip that you have to stick to the gimbal to mount the filters to. Seems like a bit of a messy system. I have the Polarpro standard set of 6 filters and they’re really well made and their clip on system works very well. Their customer service is also fantastic - I lost my polariser filter when I had a crash a few days ago from my set of 6. I contacted Polarpro and asked if I could buy one individual filter for my set and they said they would send me a new one free of charge.
2018-9-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Matt Sefton Posted at 2018-9-1 09:29
I’ve read that some people have had issues with the fitting of those Neewer filters and as far as I’m aware, they use a clip that you have to stick to the gimbal to mount the filters to. Seems like a bit of a messy system. I have the Polarpro standard set of 6 filters and they’re really well made and their clip on system works very well. Their customer service is also fantastic - I lost my polariser filter when I had a crash a few days ago from my set of 6. I contacted Polarpro and asked if I could buy one individual filter for my set and they said they would send me a new one free of charge.

Wow very nice customer service thanks for sharing with us   
2018-9-1
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
United States

I’ve read that some people have had issues with the fitting of those Neewer filters and as far as I’m aware, they use a clip that you have to stick to the gimbal to mount the filters to. Seems like a bit of a messy system. I have the Polarpro standard set of 6 filters and they’re really well made and their clip on system works very well. Their customer service is also fantastic - I lost my polariser filter when I had a crash a few days ago from my set of 6. I contacted Polarpro and asked if I could buy one individual filter for my set and they said they would send me a new one free of charge.

Good point. Thank you for the reply

Sidd
2018-9-3
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

These holders don't get me excited at all....
2018-9-4
Use props
DPJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21686 ft
United Kingdom

I've been using those filters since they first came out. They are really good for the price. You don't get any colour cast from them, they stay on the lens really well despite the design, they are very well priced and just a great filter overall. Hope this helps.
2018-9-4
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
United States

DPJ Posted at 2018-9-4 04:03
I've been using those filters since they first came out. They are really good for the price. You don't get any colour cast from them, they stay on the lens really well despite the design, they are very well priced and just a great filter overall. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the feedback. I ended up getting a set and they seem to work really well.  They are a little bit tricky to put on and take off but overall they seemed to work really well.

Sidd
2018-9-4
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

I’ve read that some people have had issues with the fitting of those Neewer filters and as far as I’m aware, they use a clip that you have to stick to the gimbal to mount the filters to. Seems like a bit of a messy system. I have the Polarpro standard set of 6 filters and they’re really well made and their clip on system works very well. Their customer service is also fantastic - I lost my polariser filter when I had a crash a few days ago from my set of 6. I contacted Polarpro and asked if I could buy one individual filter for my set and they said they would send me a new one free of charge.

Not bad perspective!
2019-2-9
Use props
Gator Don
lvl.4
United States

Good to know, I don't mind paying more if their customer service is good.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules