Switch cameras while recording
1796 2 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WP1vn0u6z3Sk
New

Indonesia

Like Instagram or Snapchat I want to be able to switch cameras while recording and unfort unately Dji Go app dosn't know how to do that and I couldn't found other app (andoid or ios) who can help me with that.
Not even Filmic Pro, Open Camera, or other professional dedicated app for recording videos. (I heard nexus 9 can do it but is to big for Osmo Mobile 2)

I know that I'm asking to much but this feature is more important then many others.

Guys, if you have any ideea about how can I do it beside Insta or Snapchat shortclips and then merged pls advise, I would really apreciate it!

Thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. There's actually a way for you to capture images while recording videos. However, that only works for front camera.
2018-9-2
Use props
Foxeuphoria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8110 ft
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-2 05:35
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. There's actually a way for you to capture images while recording videos. However, that only works for front camera.

I believe in this case the user is asking for the ability to be recording a video, swap to the front facing camera to provide video of perhaps the user, then again to the back facing camera to continue recording whatever they were filming in the first place.  The ability to swap between the cameras without actually stopping recording would be quite an amazing feature.  I know i could use similar in my own use of the Mobile 2
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules