Slave Video Issue M600 Pro
914 0 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CDMSystemsLLC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1766572 ft
United States

I've asked this in a previous thread and wanted to see if anyone has nailed down a fix.

When dual piloting the M600 Pro the slave remote will lose video feed.  It actually just "grays" out the image and looks like someone hit a pause button.  The feed is still strong to the master remote the entire time and the slave can still control the gimbal.

So far I've tried all I could think of starting with resetting and re-linking the remotes.  I've used my Crystal Sky displays and swapped which one was being used as well as the mount / cable for each.  I've swapped the master / slave remotes to rule out the RC.  Always the remote that's the SLAVE does this.  I've tried standing further apart (DJI suggestion) and no luck.  I have a 3rd remote brand new... same issue as a slave.

My current solution that works but is more cumbersome is using CONNEX uAV setup which adds another TX to the aircraft and a ground based RX with an HDMI linking to a stationary monitor.  Gimbal control thru slave remote and video independent of LB2 for gimbal camera operator.  I'd prefer to get what I paid for working bc some of our shoots it's just a pain to always setup the extra equipment.

Anyone had this and find a solution that truly works?

Thanks!

-Andy
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules