539 7 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duncandonut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Well I took my Mavic 2 Pro out today for a spin. What a drone, am in love with it. So responsive and stable, had 8-9mph winds where I was testing and it hardly moved whilst hovering. Stuck it in Sports Mode and dear god it is fast. I know it is only slightly faster than the Mavic Pro, but when I was flying it seemed a hell of alot faster.

Anyway, attached are the first few photo's I took. Very happy with them. Also tried out Hyperlapse and have a short 4 second video of that.

Grafham Water 01.jpg
Grafham Water 02.jpg
Kimbolton 01.jpg
2018-9-1
Use props
Duncandonut
lvl.4
United Kingdom

A very very short Hperlapse test. Not the greatest I will admit, but am happy with the test results.

2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wow! Nice shot. Thanks for sharing your great photos with us. If you have any question, please let us know. Thank you and have a nice day.
2018-9-1
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Very nice shots mate - really great. The HL is awesome, but should've been 5 seconds longer.
2018-9-1
Use props
Duncandonut
lvl.4
United Kingdom

FlyDK Posted at 2018-9-1 11:05
Very nice shots mate - really great. The HL is awesome, but should've been 5 seconds longer.

Thank you. I stopped the Hyperlapse as I was coming close to being over the road. Tomorrow however with fresh batteries and fingers crossed nice weather I will be out again capturing some more Hyperlapse footage.
2018-9-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool
2018-9-1
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Wait till you play with the active track ... thats awesome ...
2018-9-1
Use props
Mark_One
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112123 ft
South Africa

Yes feel the need for speed. . I shall dub that hyperlapse a "microlapse", for what is worth didn't seem that bad at all,

2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules