Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't re-calibrate controller
2735 6 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
$tratcat
New
United States

I'm getting the stick error message on my controller and am trying to recalibrate. When I start the re-calibration, my screen looks like this (with both sticks at center position):

Before Start

Before Start

The screen says to move stick to center position before starting – does this mean retrun the physical controller sticks (mine are aleady at center) or does it mean for me to use the left controller to position the dot in the center position on-screen? I've tried it each way, and neither seems to work.

When I click start, the open dot on the left hand square (which is hidden behind the blue dot if I haven't repositioned the controller stick to put the dot in the center) doesn't move at all. I can successfully use the right hand stick to navigate to the open dot and then follow it around the squre, but the open dot never moves on the left hand stick. I get an on-screen message on the controller saying "Fail Cali2"

On start

On start

I've watched the YouTube video on how this is supposed to work, but my screen hows something different, and I never get to the part where I'm supposed to manipulate the wheel – can't get past the left stick. Any suggestions greatly appreciate.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the trouble caused. May I know if the firmware is updated to the latest version? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-9-4
Use props
$tratcat
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-4 10:15
Hi, sorry for the trouble caused. May I know if the firmware is updated to the latest version? Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 App? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. Updated firmware and removed the reinstalled the app. Same result. Next step?
2018-9-4
Use props
$tratcat
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-4 10:15

Also, can you explain the proper calibration process – do I return the physical sticks to center before starting the calibration process, or am I supposed to maneuver the sold ball to the center white dot (which would mean the physical sticks would be off center) before starting the calibration?
I've tried both without effect (the left stick open dot will not move), but would like to know the proper procedure
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

$tratcat Posted at 2018-9-4 15:50
Also, can you explain the proper calibration process – do I return the physical sticks to center before starting the calibration process, or am I supposed to maneuver the sold ball to the center white dot (which would mean the physical sticks would be off center) before starting the calibration?
I've tried both without effect (the left stick open dot will not move), but would like to know the proper procedure

Hi, please watch this video tutorial about Remote controller calibration. Thank you.

2018-9-5
Use props
$tratcat
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-5 12:02
Hi, please watch this video tutorial about Remote controller calibration. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psFeOF1lBsI

Thx – I did watch this, but the UI shown in this video doesn't match mine. Also, in the video the physical controller sticks are centered when starting calibration (as are mine), and the two white dots are centered in the squares. When my left stick is centered, the left hand dot (solid blue) is at the top of the square, not centered.

In any case, calibration still not working... Any suggestions?
2018-9-5
Use props
WizzBlizz
New
United States

I am having this problem. What did DJI never respond?
2022-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules