Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC 2 Pro Firmware update
1653 11 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wogenie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15174 ft
Ireland

I am having problem updating the firmware of my Mavic 2 Pro. I cant do it through the App. I keep getting a network error. I can't log into the DJI Assistant 2 app either. Anyone else having trouble updating the firmware? Please any help would be great.
2018-9-1
Use props
jerrytko1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 280722 ft
United Kingdom

they might have some server issue. give it a shot tomorrow
2018-9-1
Use props
Impact9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 215886 ft

Did you grab DJI assistant 2.0?
2018-9-1
Use props
Duncandonut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2139291 ft
United Kingdom

I was unable to install the firmware update via DJI Assistant and I also had to reinstall DJI Go 4 app as it kept getting stuck whilst registering. Once the app was reinstalled it worked fine.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you. For reaching out and we're very sorry sorry for the Inconvenience just want to clarify  If you having issue as well login on the DJI Go app?
2018-9-1
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

This guy also had a lot of trouble updating via his Android phone. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQWy-DTLpRqnuA17WZkjRQ
2018-9-1
Use props
Wogenie
lvl.1
Ireland

Impact9 Posted at 2018-9-1 10:48
Did you grab DJI assistant 2.0?

yes. I have assistant 2. I cannot log in through it though
2018-9-1
Use props
Wogenie
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-1 10:56
Hi there, thank you. For reaching out and we're very sorry sorry for the Inconvenience just want to clarify  If you having issue as well login on the DJI Go app?

Yes. Im having an issue on the DJI app as well
2018-9-1
Use props
kim.elitepp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266512 ft
United States

Yes I am having a firmware issue. I installed the update on Tuesday when I received the Mavic 2 Pro using the Go4 App with no problem.  Today I went to fly and got a inconsistent firmware message and selected to update. It seemed to update fine. I did a compass calibration and then took off. I lost connection before I got over 5 ft. I couldn't regain control and had to hand catch and turn on it side to shutdown.  I have tried multiple times to re-link without success. I sent a message to DJI. Looks like no flying for me on this long weekend   Open to ideas to try.
2018-9-1
Use props
Wogenie
lvl.1
Ireland

I think I was able to update it thru the Assistant app on PC. Ill try to fly it tomorrow and see. Lets hope for the best.
2018-9-1
Use props
solen 1
lvl.2
United States

Dji assistant 2 worked for me, also clearing the cash through setting on the dji go app
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Wogenie Posted at 2018-9-1 12:06
I think I was able to update it thru the Assistant app on PC. Ill try to fly it tomorrow and see. Lets hope for the best.

Hi, I'm glad it works now. Please keep us posted. Thank you and have a safe flight.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules