DJI SPARK unknown icon meaning..
1176 8 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbaf3cd13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49049 ft
Malaysia

What does this icon show on my Dji go app ?
How to turn it disable this icon because I feel quite annoying when I fly about 100m height it will also showing it ..

D06E7759-9D17-4699-A9B1-C2A9CDC68DA0.jpeg
2018-9-1
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

Oh yes, I would like to know what that icon means too. It also appeared a couple of times while I was flying, and I thought I saw it wrongly. It went off after I flew the Spark higher.
2018-9-1
Use props
Bluedot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218471 ft
Germany

This symbol indicates that the spark uses the downward facing cameras to orientate itself in addition to the GPS navigation. It will appear everytime you are flying below approx. 10 meters. Nothing to worry about - it is just for your information.
2018-9-1
Use props
ZukySpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

When you are at low altitude... less than 6 or 8 meters the down sensors of the spark that can measure distance/altitude can predict with more accurancy your altitude to the ground! When you fly high the spark uses the gps and probably the barometer to know how high it is... what an amazing robot... so many sensors in so little thing... congratulations dji!
2018-9-1
Use props
Warriewoodlad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 625230 ft
Australia

Good to know. I must admit that I hadn't noticed the symbol.
2018-9-1
Use props
fansbaf3cd13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49049 ft
Malaysia

Oh thanks for all reply bro..but if I fly more 50m altitude the icon will appear too is normal so I no need to worry bout it ..
2018-9-1
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

Bluedot Posted at 2018-9-1 13:22
This symbol indicates that the spark uses the downward facing cameras to orientate itself in addition to the GPS navigation. It will appear everytime you are flying below approx. 10 meters. Nothing to worry about - it is just for your information.

Thanks for the info ... really helpful. Just curious, where do you get all these information from? I couldn't find them anywhere, and the so-called DJI Go 4 manual is just too simplified.
2018-9-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

ZukySpark Posted at 2018-9-1 14:22
When you are at low altitude... less than 6 or 8 meters the down sensors of the spark that can measure distance/altitude can predict with more accurancy your altitude to the ground! When you fly high the spark uses the gps and probably the barometer to know how high it is... what an amazing robot... so many sensors in so little thing... congratulations dji!

Nice information thanks
2018-9-1
Use props
ZukySpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

fansbaf3cd13 Posted at 2018-9-1 15:05
Oh thanks for all reply bro..but if I fly more 50m altitude the icon will appear too is normal so I no need to worry bout it ..

Arr you flying higher than 50 meters from your starting point but without nothing below you?  And the icons appears? And which altitude it indicates you?  Dji moderators is this possible?
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules