Mavic pro 2 C4K?
1569 7 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mecosyeah
lvl.1

France

Why was the C4K option removed from the mavic 2 pro and zoom ? this feels like a downgrade and dji support told me they don't know why ...sad wanted true 4k
and do you think they will realease an update with the support? or is it a hardware limitation?
Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 23.00.11.png

2018-9-1
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Yes the seldom used feature was removed.

It MIGHT be a firmware upgrade but it could be the image processor not being able to support it.  They have a ton of other stuff to fix or enable first.
2018-9-1
Use props
Paul_IA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-1 13:06
Yes the seldom used feature was removed.

It MIGHT be a firmware upgrade but it could be the image processor not being able to support it.  They have a ton of other stuff to fix or enable first.

True dat! I can't figure out if they rushed the MP2 to market before it was done or what, but this is a pretty dismal marketing effort if this was their goal.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience. Unfortunately C4K is not available on the Mavic 2 Pro and for now we don't have any Official statement why there is no C4K on the Mavic 2 pro.
2018-9-1
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>

If they have rushed it, then thank you DJI, loving my Mavic2pro, outstanding picture quality compared to the first Mavic Pro. Yes a few things need working , especially the ability to return to within an inch of where it took off, but I have faith, it will all be perfect in a few months. Let's not forget all the improvements the MP1 under went.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2018-9-1 14:19
If they have rushed it, then thank you DJI, loving my Mavic2pro, outstanding picture quality compared to the first Mavic Pro. Yes a few things need working , especially the ability to return to within an inch of where it took off, but I have faith, it will all be perfect in a few months. Let's not forget all the improvements the MP1 under went.

Hi there, thanks for being understanding and we appreciate you for being interested in the product every satisfaction means to us. If you have any question, feel free to reach us back. Cheers!
2018-9-1
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any news when the M2pro plus is coming out?
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 2018-9-1 14:44
Any news when the M2pro plus is coming out?

We don't have any news in regards to that, sir.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules