Repaired Inspire 2 sent to me doesn't work & has loose parts!
704 3 2018-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft

Just received my Inspire 2 that I have been posting about for the last few weeks. If you want to follow the thread, check it out here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D385%26typeid%3D385

I have already spoken with 3 managers/supervisors, customer support and DJI still has made things right. I may need to get my lawyer involved at this point.

The excitement of my repaired Inspire 2 was short lived, after pulling my Inspire 2 out of the protected case, I noticed the sound of something loose when I picked it. It sounds like a loose screw or loose part is moving around somewhere inside the drone. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but after a loose part caused my drone to malfunction in flight and crash before I sent it to DJI a few weeks ago, I don't have any confidence putting this thing in the air. The side cable cover is also loose and detaching from the drone. It wasn't like this before sending it in for repair. Where is the quality control?

I proceeded to connect the drone (without props), to see if the motors were repaired. I'm using the same remote that I have always used and my Inspire 2 no longer connects to the aircraft. I tried re-linking it, but that didn't work. I tried updating it to the latest "flawed" firmware, but that did not work either. After weeks of losing jobs, I'm going to have to send in my Inspire 2 again so they can do something about this.

It's time to do the right thing DJI, I have spent thousands over the past few years on your products!
2018-9-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Sorry to read that hope they reply soon
2018-9-1
Use props
mattv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1027539 ft

After several attempts, I was able to get the Inspire 2 to work with the transmitter again. DJI sent my inspire 2 back with a cracked cable cover. There was a piece of plastic or something floating around in the inside cover. DJI techs need to take more pride in their work.

Instead of sending my Inspire 2 back to DJI, I'm going to buy the replacement part online and repair it myself—it's an easy fix.

Tomorrow I wil do a test run and see how everything works.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mattv, sorry to know there are still issues after the repair service, for the cracked cable cover, may we have a picture so that we can transfer to the local repair team for attention? Please make a flight test at your most convenience and let us know if there is any other issue, thank you.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules