471 4 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis Vilnis
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

That day is here! DJI released two new drones and I've got one of them. The Mavic 2 Pro is the drone of my choice. In this video, we will be taking a look at the footage it produces and talking about my first impressions.

One thing I didn't mention was that while filming in full fov mode there is a very noticeable ball distortion. Kinda reminds me of anamorphic look, but then again I would love to have my horizon straight not curved...  

Enjoy!

2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out we appreciate the feedback and the impression on the product satisfaction means to us.  If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back.
2018-9-2
Use props
Reinis Vilnis
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-2 11:12
Hi there, thank you for reaching out we appreciate the feedback and the impression on the product satisfaction means to us.  If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back.

Ok! Very cool!

I hope that curved look will get fixed
2018-9-4
Use props
simis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405102 ft
Latvia

Would be nice from DJI come up with some time frame for fixing Mavic PRO 2 Lens distortion- WILL it take week, month or NEVER?????????? All they saying is "We are working on it". I'm working on my room's renovation as well more than year for now
2018-9-4
Use props
Drone-Mike
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Great video!
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules