1705 3 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

Hi Everyone,

What has the shipping times been like for the mavic pro 2? Specifically Australia? I am going away on the 13th of Sep and I was wondering if I ordered today or tomorrow, would it come in by the 13th?

2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding with there will be a possible, However, it may be still cased to case basis since your order will be shipped from our warehouse in China, and due to customs declaration, customs clearance and other processes there may be a delay, for the peace of mind I would suggest to reach our Presale department by just going to this link https://store.dji.com then click the headset icon.
2018-9-2
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Just checked on Ebay. There is a few for sale in AUS with free express post. If ordered today...guaranteed delivery by Thursday 6 Sept.
2018-9-2
Use props
Roamingskies
lvl.4
Flight distance : 646667 ft
Australia

DINGO DOWN UNDA Posted at 2018-9-2 19:08
Just checked on Ebay. There is a few for sale in AUS with free express post. If ordered today...guaranteed delivery by Thursday 6 Sept.

Thanks mate! I didn't realise some stores had it already, most are only pre-ordering. Just ordered from D1 with express shipping, now I just need to wait for the batteries to become available somewhere.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules