Mavic 2 Quickshots - no adjustable parameters?
1662 5 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
5000msl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 277178 ft

I was trying out the Quickshots modes on my M2P this morning and could not find how to change the parameters. On the Air you can set Dronie and Rocket height, Circle radius, etc. Has this feature been removed for the M2 or would someone tell me how to bring up the menu to change those parameters.

Thanks.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this concern with our engineers for further information. Please keep us posted in any case you have other concerns.
2018-9-3
Use props
5000msl
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-3 14:51
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. We will confirm this concern with our engineers for further information. Please keep us posted in any case you have other concerns.

Thank you.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry that we haven't received any updates on this, however, we have followed up the concern to seek clarifications. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-9-9
Use props
5000msl
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-9 11:21
Hi, Sorry that we haven't received any updates on this, however, we have followed up the concern to seek clarifications. Your patience is highly appreciated.

My bad. I should have come back and updated this thread. I found out by watching a YouTube video by Bill the Drone Reviewer that if you select the QuickShot icon for a second time, you are presented with a menu os parameters that can be changed. This answers my question. Thanks.
2018-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

5000msl Posted at 2018-9-9 11:34
My bad. I should have come back and updated this thread. I found out by watching a YouTube video by Bill the Drone Reviewer that if you select the QuickShot icon for a second time, you are presented with a menu os parameters that can be changed. This answers my question. Thanks.

Hi, Thanks for your response. Glad that it seems the concern has been sorted. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules