4074 5 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I flew my Mavic Zoom several times by now. I was able to turn my auxiliary lights on/off anytime just by pressing C1. But today I was flying at dusk, night. I try to turn my auxiliary

lights on!!!! NOTHING!!!. I check my remote, just to make sure that it was designated to the C1. But I got nothing. But once it started to land, guess what…..the light came on, so

they are working, but they won’t respond with the remote….What’s the deal DJI ?   

2018-9-2
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

It's used for landing in opti mode. From what I was reading, the m2 doesn't have sonic sensors on it, so downward it's not as sophisticated as m1. So the height for opti mode as been reduced.
2018-9-2
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

When you have it set to the C1 button it cycles through 3 options. On, Off, Automatic. You probably had it off, pushed C1 and changed it to Auto. It didnt turn on until it was landing and auto turned on.

From off you need to press the button twice to turn the light on.
2018-9-2
Use props
Z-Zoom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-2 19:33
When you have it set to the C1 button it cycles through 3 options. On, Off, Automatic. You probably had it off, pushed C1 and changed it to Auto. It didnt turn on until it was landing and auto turned on.

From off you need to press the button twice to turn the light on.

I did. Like I said. It was working fine a few days ago. Now is not working until it lands
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

The Auxiliary bottom light is automatically enabled when the environment light is too weak. Please note that the Vision System cameras performance may be affected when the auxiliary bottom light is enabled. Fly with caution if the GPS signal is weak. Did you received an error message on your app?
2018-9-3
Use props
LordSky1976
lvl.2

I have this issue too. Pressing the C1 button works occasionally. I understand it cycles through the options. When it works it works fine, then the next flight it does absolutely nothing. Very disappointing.
2018-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules