4325 3 2018-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Can somebody do the comparison between all those 3 profiles I am very curious, Thank You in advance.
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. D-Log is a greyscale mode created for post-production. D-Log mode can provide higher dynamic range, more scene details and lowest contrast and sharpness, which offers more color editing freedom. Hybrid Log-Gamma, also known as HLG is a high dynamic range standard. Normal mode is to record videos or images in regular Rec.709, suitable for basic situations where coloring is not required. The color in this mode is standard and there are no stylization tendency.
2018-9-3
Use props
itsjustme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 609833 ft
Canada

I don’t know why dji left out recording hdr10 in standard mode. That’s is the most common hdr standard right now and most 4k hdr capable TVs can play that.
2018-9-3
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-3 05:44
Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. D-Log is a greyscale mode created for post-production. D-Log mode can provide higher dynamic range, more scene details and lowest contrast and sharpness, which offers more color editing freedom. Hybrid Log-Gamma, also known as HLG is a high dynamic range standard. Normal mode is to record videos or images in regular Rec.709, suitable for basic situations where coloring is not required. The color in this mode is standard and there are no stylization tendency.

Thank You, I was looking for the same footage in different profile - more practical comparison and I even found some but very brief
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules