Failed to Check Firmware Package
7766 11 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aussie Blue
lvl.1
Australia

I am trying to update my RC firmware, and when I select "Check for Updates" in System Settings it says - "Failed to check Firmware Package. Check your network and retry".
There is nothing wrong with the network, and I have tried with other networks with the same error. How can I update my RC?
The RC is at Version V1.2.1.0.
I have done this many times so not sure why the error on this one.

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you manage to uninstall the application? Please save your important files and sync the flight records before deleting the app. It would be better if you can try to use a different mobile device as well for better isolation. Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI_112
lvl.4
Flight distance : 79606 ft

Do you have installed the latest version of DJI assistant? I had similar issue by using old version of it. After I launched latest version there was no error while checking for updates.
2018-9-5
Use props
Jaipe
New

United States

I am having the same problem but that answer is not helpful. This is a phantom 4 pro PLUS with the BUILT IN controlled screen. Why on earth would we delete the app from the built in device???
2018-12-16
Use props
katho3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32989 ft
Austria

Jaipe Posted at 2018-12-16 12:17
I am having the same problem but that answer is not helpful. This is a phantom 4 pro PLUS with the BUILT IN controlled screen. Why on earth would we delete the app from the built in device???

Hello, same problem with my P4P Pro Plus V2. I can`t check for firmware updates too.
2019-1-5
Use props
fans6ebc5b05
New
Flight distance : 73750 ft
Seychelles

Having the same problems, and my controller has just come back from DJI with Version V01.03.06.00
I have no picture on screen when connected to craft. Just a green garbled image, controller light flashing red/ green.
Had this drone just over a year and it's been back to DJI 3 times already, it's only done 2.5hrs of flight time. My freight charges with DHL international are almost as much as the cost of the drone.
I'm not very impressed with DJI.
2019-3-31
Use props
fanscb4c1aec
New

United States

fans6ebc5b05 Posted at 3-31 20:48
Having the same problems, and my controller has just come back from DJI with Version V01.03.06.00
I have no picture on screen when connected to craft. Just a green garbled image, controller light flashing red/ green.
Had this drone just over a year and it's been back to DJI 3 times already, it's only done 2.5hrs of flight time. My freight charges with DHL international are almost as much as the cost of the drone.

I agree. I just spent the last 5 hours troubleshooting my phantom four pro+ to no prevail. Nobody at DJI knows what the problem is and it’s be a very annoying experience.
2019-11-9
Use props
fans4cb0ee5e
New
Canada

I’m also having same issue with Phantom 4 Pro.  Remote same error and I’ve tried to manually do the update with 2 SD cards, and I have the DJI assistant.  So far DJI is not helpful I’m out of warranty and they tell me to send it to Ontario to have them diagnose.  Already had 2 batteries bricked on me.  I had to put my unit aside because I moved and came back to it and everything dead and not working.  Very not happy with DJI right now.
2020-5-12
Use props
fansfffeae27
New

Australia

I too is having the same problem, but my ver is 1.1.1.1
2022-2-10
Use props
huntson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52 ft
United States

Anyone have any luck with this?
2022-12-23
Use props
fans60969816
New
Flight distance : 57894 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys I have just come across this issue also. Tried using my local wifi network and also a hotspot from my phone. With no prevail. Has anyone come across a solution? If not can you please help DJI as I need this drone up and running for business purposes! Thanks.
2023-5-30
Use props
fans60969816
New
Flight distance : 57894 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys I have just come across this issue also. Tried using my local wifi network and also a hotspot from my phone. With no prevail. Has anyone come across a solution? If not can you please help DJI as I need this drone up and running for business purposes! Thanks.
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules