New Mavic Pro Firmware Released(2018.09.03)
60610 162 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeanoNZL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 26870 ft
New Zealand

DJI, why not cache the downloaded firmware so in case of an error, it doesn't have to be re downloaded? Would help surely...
2018-10-1
Use props
Camv
lvl.1
Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-9 18:51
Hello Jollibee86, may I know what's the current version of the aircraft? If it is the firmware before V01.04.0000, there is a beta firmware which may help to figure this out. If the aircraft has been updated to V01.04.0000 or later version, I'm afraid that the beta will not work, you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis, please help us confirm, thanks so much!

Hi Susan,

I have the exact same problem as Jollibee86.

I keep getting this error: undefined 0x020106 and stops at 44%. I've restarted my drone and PC and Mac countless of times. Uninstalled and reinstalled DJI Assitant 2 multiple times. I've tried using Android and iPhone and it gets stuck at 69%/72% and just stops updating. Remote updated fine but the drone won't. Im on a firmware before v01.04.000.

I have sent you an PM with email so you can add me to beta firmware. Would appreciate any help in this matter, have spent countless hours trying to upgrade.
2018-10-1
Use props
hakimsamba
lvl.1

Germany

Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be downgraded to a former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
2018-10-6
Use props
hakimsamba
lvl.1

Germany

5 times I have tried updating the RC - Mavic worked 1st time but RC fails every time!

working of a dedicated supreme desktop so this should be a walk in the park.

It is downloading the update fine, transmitting it in seconds, then the update fails
2018-10-7
Use props
suzan
New

India

It will be great
2018-10-8
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

I updated the firmware of my Mavic Pro - device, the Console and the aircraft.
Xiaomi Mi 5S device.
Two batteries flew away - everything is fine.
2018-10-8
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans1a30b3d1 Posted at 2018-9-5 07:16
5 times I have tried updating the RC - Mavic worked 1st time but RC fails every time!

All good, got my Mavic Pro in the air for the first time a few days ago! My 1st drone was a Dji SPARK and let me tell you, those little drones take unbelievable pictures for being only a 2 axial gimbal and being under 500.00 bucks. I also bought the Dji Mavic Air and I ended up taking it back since it's was still was covered under the Best Buy warranty! I did have to pay a $200.00 restocking fee but the Pro was only $879 and my Mavic Air fly more combo was $999.00 so I actually got a credit. Anyways, the Mavic Pro is far more superior then the Mavic Air in every category in my opinion. Night ane day video quality and pictures w/ the Macvi Air.

Does anyone know I I am able to get my Mavic Pro ICON below my signatuer? The New Mavic Pro has been activated but it's still not showing up , only the Spark and Mavic Air are.Let me know if you can help?

2018-10-9
Use props
Bingos
lvl.1

Thanks for the update
2018-10-9
Use props
Bingos
lvl.1

https://forum.dji.comhttps://forum.dji.com
2018-10-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Camv Posted at 2018-10-1 23:05
Hi Susan,

I have the exact same problem as Jollibee86.

Hi Camv, sorry for the late response as I just come back from the holiday. The message in PM has been received, I'll forward to the team to add you to the beta list. The beta will be available around 1-2 working days, please refer to the below when you receive it.

1.Log into your DJI account.
2.Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3.Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one, it will be working.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

hakimsamba Posted at 2018-10-7 04:07

Hi hakimsamba, I'm sorry to read the troubles. If the RC update keeps failing, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FLPilotShark Posted at 2018-10-9 06:11
All good, got my Mavic Pro in the air for the first time a few days ago! My 1st drone was a Dji SPARK and let me tell you, those little drones take unbelievable pictures for being only a 2 axial gimbal and being under 500.00 bucks. I also bought the Dji Mavic Air and I ended up taking it back since it's was still was covered under the Best Buy warranty! I did have to pay a $200.00 restocking fee but the Pro was only $879 and my Mavic Air fly more combo was $999.00 so I actually got a credit. Anyways, the Mavic Pro is far more superior then the Mavic Air in every category in my opinion. Night ane day video quality and pictures w/ the Macvi Air.

Does anyone know I I am able to get my Mavic Pro ICON below my signatuer? The New Mavic Pro has been activated but it's still not showing up , only the Spark and Mavic Air are.Let me know if you can help?

Hi FLPilotShark, just to verify, it is the same email address for activation the Mavic Pro and log in on the Forum? If yes, please kindly provide us with the aircraft SN and your email address, we'd like to check the exact status.
2018-10-10
Use props
fans61cb9cbb
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys, firstly sorry if I’m posting in the wrong chat can’t seem to find the correct chat now that I’ve registered, I bought the Mavic Pro yesterday and I spent 6 hours just trying to activate the thing, when I got to screen to activate / connect the server bit I would get an error message stating activation server error, can anybody point me in the right direction please, I have already looked through existing chats with this but unable to find any solid answers or advice

Thank you guys
2018-10-13
Use props
Marigold
New

Thailand

For what it’s worth I’ve had the MP since October 2016 and have done every app/drone/controller update  over WiFi without ever really considering anything might go wrong and...it never has. Drone, controller and apps have always worked 100% perfectly.
พนันบอลufabet   : A
2018-10-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

fans61cb9cbb Posted at 2018-10-13 22:15
Hi guys, firstly sorry if I’m posting in the wrong chat can’t seem to find the correct chat now that I’ve registered, I bought the Mavic Pro yesterday and I spent 6 hours just trying to activate the thing, when I got to screen to activate / connect the server bit I would get an error message stating activation server error, can anybody point me in the right direction please, I have already looked through existing chats with this but unable to find any solid answers or advice

Thank you guys

Make sure your device has a good wifi connection, also it has not been unknown for the DJI server to be busy or unavailable. So perhaps just trying again today may work.

Also make sure all is powered up and connected when activating, aircraft, RC & display.
2018-10-15
Use props
OzzTheBoss
New
Finland

When I connect my Mavic 2 with my Huawei tablet to USB port it tells me my drone is Phantom 4 and I cannot change it and its not working. Im using DJI own cable and other port on side is not connected. Works fine with phone on USB port... What to do? Tried to install DJI Go 4 many times and always same issue. I choose Mavic 2, but on connection it changes to Phantom 4 after.
2018-10-19
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Great, so once it's updated we can't downgrade, great because my AC hasn't been able to update past 01.03.0400 ever since I got it, so now it's locked and I can't fly and I can't downgrade RC to previous configuration where it would work.
So any suggestions from anyone.
2018-10-22
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Seriously though I have tried every means available to upgrade that I've found via tech support and forums and hooked the AC up every way possible, mobile PC you name it I have tried it only for AC to refuse to update again and again. Any ideas or help would be great.
2018-10-22
Use props
yuft gtdr
lvl.1

Egypt

Updated last night no issues.  This was a mavic pro 1
2018-10-23
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Tried to update AC yesterday via DJI ass error update failed error code 020106.
Tried to update again this morning update failed (yet again, no surprise it has failed updates all year)
Error code 032800.
Any ideas people, what would stop the AC from updating (it's never updated since I bought it brand new march this year)
IMG_20181024_084857.jpg
IMG_20181024_084925.jpg
2018-10-23
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Tried to update on different PC installed DJI ass prior to attempt connected Mavic Pro drone via USB to PC and guess what
Update failed, yet again ugh.....  Why do I even bother....  Error code 0x020106
IMG20181026072339.jpg
2018-10-25
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

I managed to update AC Yeehaa!!  I'm in the air again
2018-10-25
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Here's what I did
Start RC and AC as if going to fly.
Now plug AC into PC/Laptop
via USB and run DJI assistant.
TURN OFF FIREWALL AND ANTI virus and make sure SD card is in the AC.
Begin update, when the update stalls/hangs press the record button on RC. I had to press record twice through update, the mavic restarted several times and then bada Bing bada boom it updated finally after 7 months of trying
Begin update
2018-10-25
Use props
Ben Mac
lvl.1
Australia

Forgot to mention hook mobile up to RC as well
(just like you're going to go for a flight)
2018-10-25
Use props
djiuser_20HM3V08hGHf
New

India

Forgot to mention hook mobile up to RC as well
(just like you're going to go for a flight)
2018-11-3
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

well it looks like the mavic airs recent firmware update made the yaw issues worse.. not holding my breath for a fix anytime soon at this rate..  .04.xxxx was released what.. at the beginning of 2018.. 10 months later we are still having these yaw issues that were mostly not an issue last december...

2018-11-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-11-12
Use props
manish00
lvl.1

India

When the http://www.hp-online-care.com/hp ... ine-windows-10.html[/url] says offline in windows 10 because printer wireless system is not working properly or there might be computer related issues.
2018-11-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_RhUf2Y12NmEF Posted at 9-12 11:24
If you do not want to throw 1000 € in the trash and take a good dislike do not buy this drone. Manufacturer and seller are not responsible for product failure and being under warranty. I was flying the drone on a beach in good condition when suddenly decided to land automatically in a place away from the point of origin, to my astonishment I tried by all means to cancel the landing, but this did not obey and continued descending until landing on the beach , immediately I was running to the place and naturally something so sweet had already been taken and never heard again. I want to clarify that at the time of the failure, the drone had a 12% battery, more than enough to get where I was. The next day I contacted DJI, and after presenting all the required documentation and tests they told me that it was my fault for flying with low battery. After presenting all kinds of allegations and demonstrating that it was the drone's failure, they replied that they are very sorry and that as a courtesy they make me 15% in the purchase of my next drone, that is, they encourage me to compare another drone so that the same thing happened again. That's what the manufacturer's guarantee consists of, in short, a round business. If my case does not convince you, do not think that it is an isolated case, investigating in YouTuve and in forums there are countless cases of drones of DJI lost and crashed caused by reliability problems and as the manufacturer washes his hands with any excuse . I also encourage you to watch the comments that appear in the Play Store within the app to fly the drone "DJI GO 4". I used to read this kind of negative comments, the first thing I thought was that these were isolated cases or due to the pilot's negligence, but I assure you that this is not the case. We are facing a product with a very immature technology and that sooner or later they all end up failing. Apart from losing the drone I also lost the 128GB memory card I was carrying with all the videos and photos of my previous flights.

Hate to say it but this is PILOT ERROR.
2018-11-27
Use props
Aleon880
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70387 ft
Ukraine

I suspect that the DJI no longer supports the Mavic Pro and updates of the first version, we will not see in the future
2018-11-29
Use props
devicessupport
New

India

Great Post thanks for such useful information.
2018-12-11
Use props
Greenleader
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139583 ft
South Africa

Hope someone can help? I have just had some repairs done on MP. Now when I want to fly I don't have to calibrate the compass is this normal now. I have not flown in awhile due to my MP being repaired.
2019-2-15
Use props
Greenleader
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139583 ft
South Africa

kristinaxmorris Posted at 2-1 11:54
Sorry for the troubles. Have you tried to update the firmware on the DJI Assistant 2? Does the same issue appear? Please help us confirm, thanks so much!

Hi no I have not. Only done a firmware update on the DJI GO 4. I will try and do it tomorrow on the DJI assistant 2. Many thanks.
2019-2-15
Use props
djiuser_dSjzXo72cHJZ
New

India

CineView Media Posted at 2018-9-3 05:47
What updates were made to the M2P?

Click the top bar that says a new firmware is available.
Click download now.
Wait for firmware to update.
When the update is complete click “ok”
Restart your aircraft. If another update is needed follow the previous steps again.
or you can go to the lexmark printer technical support phone number
2019-2-16
Use props
djiuser_dSjzXo72cHJZ
New

India

CineView Media Posted at 2018-9-3 05:47
What updates were made to the M2P?

Click the top bar that says a new firmware is available.
Click download now.
Wait for firmware to update.
When the update is complete click “ok”
Restart your aircraft. If another update is needed follow the previous steps again.
or you can go to the lexmark printer technical support phone number
2019-2-16
Use props
emniclap
New

India

Brother Printers frequently indicate technical hitches because of inward reasons. There are numerous reasons which can cause Brother Printer Not Recognizing New Toner Cartridge. Call us now to get a reliable solution.
2019-2-20
Use props
emniclap
New

India

Brother Printers frequently indicate technical hitches because of inward reasons. There are numerous reasons which can cause Brother Printer Not Recognizing New Toner Cartridge. Call us now to get a reliable solution.
2019-2-20
Use props
printerhelpusa
New

India

Thank you for providing great content, I appreciate your time and effort. Expected more articles on this topic. You can check my website which is also developed to help users HP Support for HP Customers.
HP Printer Support
2019-3-7
Use props
printershelp
New

India

This is just an update for the Goggles (white ones) to support the M2, it only becomes a "Mavic Pro update" because the goggles firmware is part of the MP firmware. Get Online support call toll free +1-888-441-1595. We have the ability in giving broad help and fix for various sorts and brands of Printers.
2019-3-8
Use props
technicalsuppor
New

India

There area some noted problems with printers which might vary from one thing minor, sort of a software-glitch that may be resolved with a driver update, or one thing major, like paper jams, spooling, and failure to begin up. Normally knowledgeable problems additionally embrace driver failures, USB instrumentality issues, etc. Luckily, for each issue there’s additionally troubleshooting for issues with printer Help obtainable with capable third party sources. We support the following issues: HP Printer Technical Support Phone numberPrinter
Home
printers Services
About Us
Hepl fo Espn Printers
Help For Kodak Printers
Get Help For DEll
Get Service of Canon Printers

2019-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules