Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Pro Firmware Released(2018.09.03)
60484 162 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albertjohn247
lvl.1

India

Printer Problems can be due to overload, or perhaps it may be an issue with the driver, or the network may be undergoing some Toshiba Printer offline Error connectivity problems and also loosing connection might be the reason. Trouble can happen anywhere along the line; a system hardware failure cannot also be discounted. The problems are various So Brother Printer Support Will Assist you regarding any brother printer problem.
2019-5-20
Use props
djiuser_NCszddj3mV8I
lvl.1
Flight distance : 77067 ft
United States

I have had Mavic pro platinum for about 18 months.  used to love it but nothing but trouble now.  I searched on Google and see that others are having the same issue.  Several months ago after I was prompted by the DJI go 4 app to update my firmware I completed the firmware update.  Now the camera/screen image is aways blurry and will not focus.  I also have the error where my SD card is not recognized and the screen display says "no SD card."  I tried new SD cards, reformat SD cards, power everything off and restart, all to no avail.  The Drone will fly and the map display tracks the flight but I cannot control the camera gimbal and the image remains blurred and SD card is not recognized.  Essentially the $1100 drone has become like a $50 drone that does not have a camera and can only be flown with direct line of sight.
2019-6-30
Use props
rogerdavid4419
New

Thanks for sharing this valuable content with us this work is appreciable and I have bookmarked your website Visit to fix epson  error code 0xea
2019-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules