Finally got it off the shelf but...
574 2 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe378d62
lvl.1

After three trips to DJI for warranty work and getting it back in worse shape than it was in when it was sent off I put it on a shelf in my office. After several months I got it down and checked the firmware. current. Charged everything and powered the P3S on first then the remote. Phone was already on. The first thing to rear its head was a lack of connectivity between the remote and the P3S. I tried rebooting everything in different order several times. The bar (it stays red) in the top center of the DJI GO App says anything from "Low signal from remote" to "Disconnected." I checked the connectivity fron the phone without the App and got an excellent connectivity rating. So, whatever the issue; it's between the remote and the P3S.The gimbal knob on the remote doesn't work.  
I even tried not using the hardwired phone to remote wire thinking the wire was bad. Connecting wirelessly was only a little worse but would produce a picture from the camera on the P3S to my phone on the remote controller.

After getting a sizzling noise from the gimbal, and it being uncomfortably hot to the touch, I quit on it and decided to ask for help.
So, what's wrong and how can it be fixed short of sending it back to DJI?
2018-9-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You made a Double post?

RedHotPoker
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're really sorry about that. Have you tried to re-link your RC to your AC?
2018-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules