Low light attemt. Please give advice.
870 9 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7292913 ft
South Africa

My first low light attempt and I love this type of video. So you lease help me by giving solid advice on how to improve:

2018-9-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not a fan of the editing but the exposures of your shots looks great. Especially the begining with the blue tint waves in the background. If you want to improve the overall quality of the video then be picky with your shots and make faster cuts (probably to the beat of the music if you can) Anymore than a few seconds per shot and your audience will lose interest. Also there are some Black frames in between your clips. Eliminate those, they are distracting.
2018-9-3
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did like and sub your channel. I'll watch to see your progression on editing and flights. Good luck
2018-9-3
Use props
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
South Africa

Bing Err Posted at 2018-9-3 11:06
I did like and sub your channel. I'll watch to see your progression on editing and flights. Good luck

Thanks man, I'll return the favour.
2018-9-3
Use props
STRIDE8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

Nice video.. try some speed ramping on those circular shot so you can get the entire shot sorter
2018-9-4
Use props
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
South Africa

Tx, still a novice in vid editing. I have no idea how to so I will search YouTube for info
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your work. Well done. Hope you'll found the best advice on low light condition. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-4
Use props
FntX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 158734 ft
Germany

I think you got most of it in terms of image quality
2018-9-5
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Image quality was great, so it looks like you got the camera settings good.  I agree with Bing, and everything that he said in terms of editing.  Transitions from scene to scene need to be timed better.  
When I first started editing (WAY back in May )  a fellow pilot @StanfordWebbie gave me this advice: "... challenge every scene in your video and ask yourself, "Would my video be worse if I removed this?"  If the answer was "no", then cut that scene. "  I've quoted him on that several times, because that simple statement has made me question every video I edit with a different eye.  Learning how to speed up a shot to get the point of the scene across, while still keeping the viewer attention, or the proper time to use slow motion, are things that you will learn as you continue.  Timing means a lot.  The most important thing is to keep doing it.  Keep flying, and keep making video.  The more you do it, the better it will get!  

Thanks for sharing your video!
2018-9-5
Use props
Quint Kloppers
lvl.2
South Africa

Thanks so much for the encouragement. Highly valued!
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules