Where is my Mavic 2 Pro order?
3054 33 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

Order #3538809890582

I was thrilled to see my order listed as Shipped, but it was a partial shipment for ONLY the spare lightening cable I ordered. The drone and accessories are no where to be found, and DJI support can't/won't even tell me when I'll receive it! Hard to believe...

Here's the result of a chat today, if anyone wants to enjoy a bit of a laugh...

"Since the demand of Mavic 2 is beyond our expectations, we are sorry that you may not receive the package within the expected delivery time.

As a token of apology, we would like to offer you 10EUR DJI Credits for future use at the DJI Online Store. And the DJI Credit will be available to use approximately 15 days after you confirm delivery

(No exchanges or refunds can be made during this period). Thank you for your understanding."

2018-9-3
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

When I used the chat last week to see what order time where they told me current back orders would be expected to ship end of September
2018-9-3
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

they say patience is a virtue,  but then...….
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Well quite a lot of us outside the US ordered on launch day and still don't have drones...
2018-9-3
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not just drones, I ordered a ronin s and whilst slower than stated on the shop 34 days after payment. My guess they are struggling to keep up with demand, but that's a good thing, right. I can wait a little longer than stated.
2018-9-3
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-3 11:34
When I used the chat last week to see what order time where they told me current back orders would be expected to ship end of September

Last week, chat told me I would have my order last Friday! LOL!
2018-9-3
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

M2Wair Posted at 2018-9-3 11:49
Not just drones, I ordered a ronin s and whilst slower than stated on the shop 34 days after payment. My guess they are struggling to keep up with demand, but that's a good thing, right. I can wait a little longer than stated.

I understand business growth and delivery problems. What I don't understand, and frankly despise, is uninformed "customer service" people who flat our lie. The lack of communication over this is despicable, especially after taking money from customers.

Offering a 10 EURO credit for the inconvenience is an insult, in addition to activating the DJI Care Refresh plan before the products even arrive.
2018-9-3
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

truestar Posted at 2018-9-3 11:59
I understand business growth and delivery problems. What I don't understand, and frankly despise, is uninformed "customer service" people who flat our lie. The lack of communication over this is despicable, especially after taking money from customers.

Offering a 10 EURO credit for the inconvenience is an insult, in addition to activating the DJI Care Refresh plan before the products even arrive.

Care Refresh only gets activated 48 hours after shipment of the product! Thus if a product is out of stock, no disadvantage for the customer in this reagard at least.
2018-9-3
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

Plenty of UK people elsewhere saying they're refresh has been activated several days ago and still done have drones (with ETA end of the week if lucky).
By the time the units arrived they may well have lost 7-10 days of refresh.
2018-9-3
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-3 12:04
Care Refresh only gets activated 48 hours after shipment of the product! Thus if a product is out of stock, no disadvantage for the customer in this reagrd at least.

I received my DJI Care Refresh agreement on Aug. 30 stating: "The service is valid for 12 months, starting on 2018/09/01 and ending on 2019/08/31."

What's interesting is there are serial numbers assigned for aircraft and gimbal.
2018-9-3
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-3 12:18
Plenty of UK people elsewhere saying they're refresh has been activated several days ago and still done have drones (with ETA end of the week if lucky).
By the time the units arrived they may well have lost 7-10 days of refresh.

Yes, but this was because of the UK customs problems that were not under the control of DJI. Care Refresh activation is 48 hours after the shipments got picked up in Shenzhen (normally at least). Why some shipments got stuck in customs is still a mystery for me because previous shipments right after the release went through without problems and plenty of people have received their parcels early last week. We could call DHL tomorrow and ask if by now they know what the problem was, just in order to have someone to be blamed. But would it really help or change the situation? You can trust that I am not less frustrated than you are. Let's hope that we all will receive our shipments very soon now!
2018-9-3
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Pretty sure they might give priority to previous customers. Well checked and mine will be in this Thursday.
2018-9-3
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

truestar Posted at 2018-9-3 12:28
I received my DJI Care Refresh agreement on Aug. 30 stating: "The service is valid for 12 months, starting on 2018/09/01 and ending on 2019/08/31."

What's interesting is there are serial numbers assigned for aircraft and gimbal.

If you have received your Care Refresh Agreement it clearly means that your parcel is on its way to you and should arrive soon hopefully. And yes, two serial numbers are assigned. One for the aircraft and one for the gimbal/camera unit.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi truestar, we sincerely apologize for the delay on shipping, we are verifying with the related team of the current status and will keep you updated soon.
For the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us when you receive the package, we will inform the related team for further assistance.
2018-9-4
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-4 00:54
Hi truestar, we sincerely apologize for the delay on shipping, we are verifying with the related team of the current status and will keep you updated soon.
For the DJI Care Refresh issue, please contact us when you receive the package, we will inform the related team for further assistance.

Thank you, Mindy.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, there seems something wrong with your order, we will have someone to contact you for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-4
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-4 04:11
You are welcome, there seem some issues with your order, we will have someone to contact you for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.

I don't know what kind of problem there could be -- I already received part of the order... a spare lightening cable I ordered as part of the larger order of August 24.
2018-9-4
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259 ft

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-3 12:30
Yes, but this was because of the UK customs problems that were not under the control of DJI. Care Refresh activation is 48 hours after the shipments got picked up in Shenzhen (normally at least). Why some shipments got stuck in customs is still a mystery for me because previous shipments right after the release went through without problems and plenty of people have received their parcels early last week. We could call DHL tomorrow and ask if by now they know what the problem was, just in order to have someone to be blamed. But would it really help or change the situation? You can trust that I am not less frustrated than you are. Let's hope that we all will receive our shipments very soon now!

I got the same problem too. It has been 4 days.
2018-9-4
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

Me too. My Order Number:  0449935851030   I have been waiting for 4 days. Can DJI service department check what had happened at UK Airport?
2018-9-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-4 13:54
I got the same problem too. It has been 4 days.

I hope you will get it soon! If you have received your shipping confirmation with tracking code you can call DHL Express and ask them what is going on.
P.S. Mine has arrived today.
2018-9-4
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-4 14:08
I hope you will get it soon! If you have received your shipping confirmation with tracking code you can call DHL Express and ask them what is going on.
P.S. Mine has arrived today.

Wachtberger, Thank you. I will call DHL tomorrow.
2018-9-4
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-4 14:23

You are most welcome and I wish you good luck in receiving yours soon!
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

truestar Posted at 2018-9-4 04:16
I don't know what kind of problem there could be -- I already received part of the order... a spare lightening cable I ordered as part of the larger order of August 24.

Hi truestar, sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the team that the shipping was delayed due to the address issue. We'll send you an email to explain this, you may check later. Again, we're so sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-9-5
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-5 01:32
Hi truestar, sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the team that the shipping was delayed due to the address issue. We'll send you an email to explain this, you may check later. Again, we're so sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, Susan, but how can there be an address issue when I already received a part of the order? I've repeatedly checked my shipping address in the store, and everything is (and has been) correct.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-4 14:23

Danny, I've read your comment here and replied as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-164655-1-1.html
If there is any further question, please keep us posted there for better follow-up, thanks so much for your cooperation.
2018-9-5
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-4 14:29
You are most welcome and I wish you good luck in receiving yours soon!

Wow!! I just received my JDI package from DHL at 1:23pm UK Time. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-5 04:26
Wow!! I just received my JDI package from DHL at 1:23pm UK Time. Thank you.

Great, congratulations! Take your time for setting everything up, especially the firmware for aircraft, RC and all the batteries. But first charging will take a while that you can use for reading, reading, reading the manual ;-)
2018-9-5
Use props
DannyHa
lvl.2

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-5 04:33
Great, congratulations! Take your time for setting everything up, especially the firmware for aircraft, RC and all the batteries. But first charging will take a while that you can use for reading, reading, reading the manual ;-)

Thanks. Will do... lots of reading and take times to see all YouTube video....

Please note my questions via PM.
2018-9-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Germany

DannyHa Posted at 2018-9-5 04:51
Thanks. Will do... lots of reading and take times to see all YouTube video....

Please note my questions via PM.

Have fun! I had answered your PM a few minutes ago.
2018-9-5
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

truestar Posted at 2018-9-5 01:35
Thanks, Susan, but how can there be an address issue when I already received a part of the order? I've repeatedly checked my shipping address in the store, and everything is (and has been) correct.

DJI Susan, I still haven't received an explanation for why my order has been delayed due to an "address issue" when I already received part of the order -- a single cable -- to the same shipping address.
2018-9-5
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-4 04:11
You are welcome, there seems something wrong with your order, we will have someone to contact you for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.

Hi DjiMindy, still haven't received an explanation for why my order has been delayed due to an "address issue" when I already received part of the order -- a single cable -- to the same shipping address.
2018-9-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

truestar Posted at 2018-9-5 23:10
Hi DjiMindy, still haven't received an explanation for why my order has been delayed due to an "address issue" when I already received part of the order -- a single cable -- to the same shipping address.

Hi truestar, the address issue has been figured out, we will ship out the rest parts very soon, sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-9-6
Use props
truestar
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-6 04:53
Hi truestar, the address issue has been figured out, we will ship out the rest parts very soon, sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thanks for following up, Mindy. I just received a phone call from DJI in China to explain about the problem. It looks like this is getting resolved. Thanks again.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

truestar Posted at 2018-9-6 04:56
Thanks for following up, Mindy. I just received a phone call from DJI in China to explain about the problem. It looks like this is getting resolved. Thanks again.

You are welcome, glad to know someone has contacted you, hope the package will be shipped soon.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules