9727 7 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Went for a short flight yesterday and recorded some video i had my SD card installed and checked in the camera setting for photos and video and selected the SD card for storage.
I then recieved a message that the internal storage was full?
So does it record to both the internal and SD card at the same time? I was unable to check my SD card as i formatted it after the flight with out thinking to check if there were any files on it.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern have you tried to check the internal storage of your Aircraft by connecting it to the PC if there are any files being saved?
2018-9-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

Hi
Just tried taking a few photos and videos.

Everything appears to be in order and recording and saving to the SD card. Unclear as to why it recorded and saved to the internal storage the first time. But seems ok now..
2018-9-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Visual Air Posted at 2018-9-3 16:06
Hi
Just tried taking a few photos and videos.

It could have happened that you gave wrong command at start up regarding SD card.
2018-9-3
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-3 16:11
It could have happened that you gave wrong command at start up regarding SD card.

Its quite possible as I did not notice the setting on the app till afterwords and at that time it had auto selected the Sd card. Main thing its ok now!
2018-9-3
Use props
Rotorshawn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10823 ft
  • >>>
United States

How do you switch between internal and micro SD recording?
2018-9-26
Use props
djiuser_ncJhMemYv0hi
lvl.2

United States

I have a similar problem in that from my first flight I set to record to my sd card but recently noticed that the internal storage was 2GB. When I plug the drone on to my pc I don't see two different drives one for sd and one for internal?
2018-12-17
Use props
Vanessa Beazer
New
Flight distance : 987799 ft
United States

I have not been able to save any photos or video to the internal memory or the sd card? software and app have been updated and no luck.
2022-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules