Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Task Library for recorded flights
856 8 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

[size=8.000000pt]Task Library (Coming Soon) Use Task Library to easily record  flight paths, which can be repeated later.

Any word on when this willl be available? Just around the corner, or just sometimes in the future?

2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for being interested. Regarding your question we don't have yet any information when it will be added. However, If there will be another firmware update always check the release notes for you to be able to know what could be the new feature. Cheers!
2018-9-3
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-3 12:09
Hi there, thank you for being interested. Regarding your question we don't have yet any information when it will be added. However, If there will be another firmware update always check the release notes for you to be able to know what could be the new feature. Cheers!

I was trying to find info on what was improved on the M2P on todays fw update, but change log didnt mention anything.
Could you enlighten us?
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CineView Media Posted at 2018-9-3 12:38
I was trying to find info on what was improved on the M2P on todays fw update, but change log didnt mention anything.
Could you enlighten us?

Ok, you can check this release note for the latest firmware update https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CineView Media Posted at 2018-9-3 12:38
I was trying to find info on what was improved on the M2P on todays fw update, but change log didnt mention anything.
Could you enlighten us?

Ok, you can check this release note for the latest firmware update https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_en.pdf
2018-9-3
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>

The update today was for M1P, the first Mavic, not for M2P.
2018-9-3
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-3 12:52
Ok, you can check this release note for the latest firmware update https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/20180823/Mavic_2_Pro_Zoom_Release_Notes_en.pdf

No, thats the previous fw version.
2018-9-3
Use props
Krky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 244062 ft
Slovenia

Thats really strange,when dji launched it's event, we all thought that this feature will be launched and included, not to wait now for or i'm missing something or got misunderstood, please correct me if im wrong.
2018-9-4
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

These things seems to be common with Dji "coming soon" never to be released, just forgotten...
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules