714 7 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I just found out that the Go app has that option on my P4P, is that really so?
How about the M2P, doesnt it have it too? If not, of all the latest models, why?
2018-9-3
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are a few functions missing from the Pro 2; funnily I'm just editing a 5 minute summary of the pros and cons on the 2 Pro for my YT channel.
Waypoints; Gesture control; precision landing... all missing along with quite a few more.
Trouble is, each function needs redeveloping for a new model, and that also means testing. You can't cram everything into each new model if there's already a lot of new stuff being added...

Cheers
Ian in London
2018-9-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

I might be a very exotic exception regarding this. I have had gesture control with my Spark, I have it now with my Mavic Air. But not a single time I felt interested to test, not even out of curiosity or to check if it was/is working. Never ever used and certainly will not miss it on the M2P at all. Even glad if that missing feature will give space for far more relevant ones. But tastes are different, which is good too.
2018-9-3
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-3 14:47
I might be a very exotic exception regarding this. I have had gesture control with my Spark, I have it now with my Mavic Air. But not a single time I felt interested to test, not even out of curiosity or to check if it was/is working. Never ever used and certainly will not miss it on the M2P at all. Even glad if that missing feature will give space for far more relevant ones. But tastes are different, which is good too.

I have to agree.
2018-9-3
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-3 14:47
I might be a very exotic exception regarding this. I have had gesture control with my Spark, I have it now with my Mavic Air. But not a single time I felt interested to test, not even out of curiosity or to check if it was/is working. Never ever used and certainly will not miss it on the M2P at all. Even glad if that missing feature will give space for far more relevant ones. But tastes are different, which is good too.

I've never used it either and can't think of a situation where I would.
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and thanks for being interested in the feature. Unfortunately we don't have that feature on the Mavic 2 series
2018-9-5
Use props
Nicoricosancho
First Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

i tried gesture with mp and couldnt work it, thats pretty much all i needed that fonction for hahaah
2018-9-5
Use props
Auspete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6939 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Paul_IA Posted at 2018-9-3 17:35
I've never used it either and can't think of a situation where I would.

Agree -it is a bit of a gimmick.
I have used it though on the odd occasion to take a selfie type photo. Benefit is you don't have to hold the RC in your hand which might be seen in the photo and you get a 3 second delay before the photo takes
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules