Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Landing Gear Issue
1235 10 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>

I haven't flown my Inspire 2 in a while, updated software and took off.  BUT the landing gear never retracted up automatically?  I'm thinking the update resulted in some default in the software that did not select auto retracting landing gear but I can't find where you select this in the softare?  Does anyone know?
2018-9-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to downgrade the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 04:31
Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Did you try to downgrade the firmware using DJI Assistant 2?

No, not yet.  Is there a setting in the software that turns on/off the automatic landing gear?
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike.Bott Posted at 2018-9-4 04:37
No, not yet.  Is there a setting in the software that turns on/off the automatic landing gear?

None. But you can manually do it.

1. Trigger Travel Mode in the DJI GO app.
2.Press the Power Button five times.
3. Use screw driver to rotate the screw rod under special situation.
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 04:53
None. But you can manually do it.

1. Trigger Travel Mode in the DJI GO app.

I'm not trying to put it in travel mode.  The issue is, when I take off, it never moves the landing gear up.  That is the issue....
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mike.Bott Posted at 2018-9-4 05:05
I'm not trying to put it in travel mode.  The issue is, when I take off, it never moves the landing gear up.  That is the issue....

Please spin the slotted screwdriver which locates underneath the drone with screwdriver to check if the steer got stuck, please let us know if this helps.
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-4 05:35
Please spin the slotted screwdriver which locates underneath the drone with screwdriver to check if the steer got stuck, please let us know if this helps.

Landing gear will move up when I do it from remote controller.  That works fine.
2018-9-4
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Mike.Bott Posted at 2018-9-4 06:28
Landing gear will move up when I do it from remote controller.  That works fine.

there is some setting to turn on and off automatic landing gear in the software .... did you check those settings ?
2018-9-4
Use props
Mike.Bott
lvl.2
  • >>>

Flo the Pirate Posted at 2018-9-4 07:32
there is some setting to turn on and off automatic landing gear in the software .... did you check those settings ?

I can't find those in the software.  What screen are they on?  I bet they are turned off...
2018-9-4
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Mike.Bott Posted at 2018-9-4 07:36
I can't find those in the software.  What screen are they on?  I bet they are turned off...

I am on .100 Firmware ... you ? latest dji go4 app ....

go to the main menu, click the first icon that looks like a drone from top ...
go to advanced settings .... all the way down ...automatic landing gear / disable landing gear lock
2018-9-4
Use props
MickyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4526535 ft

Did it fix the issue
2018-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules