Spark fly more combo remote controller serial number missing
8578 6 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leostange
lvl.1
Brazil

Hi,
I’m unable to get the remote controller serial number thru DJI Go 4 APP and thru the label in the back of the remote. There is no information in the box as well. Only the Spark SN and the flight Controller SN are available.
It’s a fly more combo Spark.
Anatel, the regulator in Brazil is asking me the remote Controller SN. Please advise.
Thanks,
Leonardo
2018-9-3
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

The flight controller SN is the remote controller SN:

The Spark SN is different:

Good luck!
2018-9-4
Use props
leostange
lvl.1
Brazil

Thanks, but the Flight controller SN you shared is different than the RC SN in the tag on the back of your RC. My problem is that I don't have the same white tag on the back of my RC filled with the SN. My RC white tag is completely blank. And there is no RC SN info at the "About" section in DJI GO 4. Thanks!
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

leostange Posted at 2018-9-4 10:04
Thanks, but the Flight controller SN you shared is different than the RC SN in the tag on the back of your RC. My problem is that I don't have the same white tag on the back of my RC filled with the SN. My RC white tag is completely blank. And there is no RC SN info at the "About" section in DJI GO 4. Thanks!

Hi there, thank you for reaching out can you send me a PM of your Aircraft SN thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
alkaye 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 111568 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-5 13:46
Hi there, thank you for reaching out can you send me a PM of your Aircraft SN thanks!

I have the same issue....the tage on RC is white with no serial number.  Also...I cannot connect  or activate
2018-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

alkaye 2 Posted at 2018-9-15 11:50
I have the same issue....the tage on RC is white with no serial number.  Also...I cannot connect  or activate

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you encounter an error message during the activation and may we have the mobile device that you're using? Please keep us posted. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-16
Use props
Marco Antonio Sordo Carlim
New

Brazil

my remote also dont have s/n in dji go4, illegible label.

drone and rc purchased separately
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules