2365 5 2014-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cdelcamp
New

Qatar

Gents,

Equipment: Phantom 2 + zenmuse H3-2D + gopro 3 BE
Before upgrade, no problem during last weekend flights.

Current versions (after upgrade):

Update view

Update view

rc version

rc version

Phantom 2 upgraded to 3.08 with assistant 3.6: no problem (see above)
Upgrade of 2 smart batteries to 2.6.0.0: no problem (see above)
Following various upgrades, calibration of IMU, hard and soft calibration of RC, calibration of compass: no problem during calibrations.
Short test flight (few minutes without specific activities, HL, CL, etc): no problem.

BUT

Since upgrade to 3.08, gopro remains blocked in down position (lens looking at ground).
Slight movements (few degrees) of the camera when moving the tilt command on RC on full amplitude.
When connected to RC-Assistant, X1 cursor remains blocked in the right hand position on the scale even when moving tilt command on RC.
Multiple X1 calibrations with no effect.

Discussed on skilled french-speaking forums: no remedial proposal.

Need advice

Thank you

2014-11-5
Use props
DJI-Zach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7 ft
China

Hi, sir,

Here i want to know your RC version, new one with pulley,  if yes, pls choose " upgrade version" and it is suggeested to calibrate the X1 channel;

then connect to RC assistant software, check the rc latest version again.

Ths!
2014-11-5
Use props
cdelcamp
New

Qatar

DJI-Zach Posted at 2014-11-6 14:49
Hi, sir,

Here i want to know your RC version, new one with pulley,  if yes, pls choose " upgrade ve ...

Hello

No, my RC is the old one, with tilt command at the back.
I already tried plenty of calibration varied sequences (hard, soft)
No improvement yet.

Can you HELP me, PLEASE ????
2014-11-6
Use props
llambo
New

Uruguay

Same problem here though I'm using another gimbal on my phantom 2 vision plus and now it says only "phantom 2 vision" in the assistant.  

I didn't have a gimbal area on the V+ assistant and now I have one that only seems to work for a zenmuse 2D and if I turn it off my gimbal goes crazy.

DJI sucks!   I have had so many problems since I get my P2V+ that I can't even start to count.

They release new firmwares every week and as our drones will automatically upgrade, each time they release a deffective firmware they leave us with unussable machines.
2015-1-4
Use props
murrayfisher
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem as you cdelcamp.

I have a Phantom 2, H3-3D Gimbal and GoPro Hero 3.
My Phantom 2 controller has the gimbal control at the rear.

Also, in my attempt to fix the issue I 'upgraded' the firmware for the controller, but it now beeps and shows a solid green light on the controller when it's switched on (instead of the solid red light it showed before).

I have flown lots of times with my Phantom 2 and this issue has only just appeared after performing firmware upgrades.It also seems that my controller won't spin up the motors any more, so control of the copter has been completely lost!
2015-1-8
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

You have to calibrate X1 Channel in RC assistant and phantom assistant.
2015-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules