960 7 2018-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyTheGreek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 551831 ft
Greece

Good morning...
I will fly to Netherlands at the begin of October and I saw at the maps the no fly zones but I can't understand something if you can help please...
On the picture there are green circles and red. They are both no fly zones?
Also is there something I need to do for the airport there? Or just the drone on handbag?
Screenshot_20180904-080934_Samsung Internet.jpg
2018-9-3
Use props
Terp1234
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50906 ft
Netherlands

Hi Tony, welcome to the Netherlands! Here is our official site from the Ministry of Infrastructure about drone flying: https://www.government.nl/topics ... ional-use-of-drones
Here is the official no-fly zone map, you see it is different from the DJI map: https://kadata.kadaster.nl/dronekaart/  Better follow this map and don't rely on the zones in DJI only.
I use Airmap and the 'ASR vlieg veilig ' apps on my devices to check if I can fly or not. Enjoy your stay and looking forward to see some nice shots here.
Bringing your drone in your cabin luggage is no problem.
2018-9-3
Use props
TonyTheGreek
lvl.4
Greece

Thanks my friend!!!!
2018-9-3
Use props
Aurelian (Spark)
First Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Don’t look to the DJI GEO ZONE, is very inaccurate, is not updated.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles. Kindly click the link below for a better understanding of the No Fly Zones. Thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
TonyTheGreek
lvl.4
Greece

I will use I guess all the programs so I am sure I fly to safe zones. Thank you all
2018-9-8
Use props
JCPEREIR
lvl.4
Portugal

Hello,
So, acordind to the map it´s forbiden fly in Eindhoven or in the red áreas? Even abouve 120  meters?
2018-11-2
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

JCPEREIR Posted at 11-2 10:55
Hello,
So, acordind to the map it´s forbiden fly in Eindhoven or in the red áreas? Even abouve 120  meters?

It looks like the red zones are airports. And there is also 120 meter alt limit in NL.. if i am right.. But a Dutch pilot maybe can confirm
2018-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules