No cord to charge remote controller included Mavic 2 Zoom
9645 18 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dashley
lvl.1
United States

While DJI was kind enough to Include a variety of cords to connect any device to the remote controller. They did NOT include a cord to actually charge the damn remote controller, meaning I have to wait another two days to fly after ordering one or make a special trip to best buy.  I'm sure this drone will be incredible overall, just disappointing that after spending $1700 with accessories etc.  DJI could not throw in a simple USB cord so I could actually charge and start updating the firmware on the controller without having to Jump through one more hoop.  
2018-9-4
Use props
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They do - it should be in the box - all thats needed to get going...
2018-9-4
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a Micro USB cable attached to the side of the battery charger. You can plug that into the Micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller.
2018-9-4
Use props
adam1978
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1301555 ft
  • >>>
Australia

2018-9-4
Use props
Elanor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332405 ft
Italy

In my box, there was a quite long USB cord to connect the drone and a small adapter to use the same cord to connect and charge the remote as well.

If you need to charge the remote but you are not planning to update it via computer, you can use the standard charger that has a small cord to charge the controller as well (the same you can see in the picture in the previous post).
2018-9-4
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Like what was posted above. It's permanently attached to the charging brick. It's tucked in to the side of it so that it's flush with the brick and easy to miss.
2018-9-4
Use props
Dashley
lvl.1
United States

Thanks guys, realized it is cleverly tucked into the charger itself once I downloaded the manual PDF.  The quick start guide that came in the box is microscopic and vague, but eventually figured out.  Coming from always having Phantoms, everything just a little different on the Mavic initially...
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You can use the cable that is located on the charger itself for you to charge the RC, however, would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the items that you've received?
2018-9-4
Use props
Aeromirage
First Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>

When in doubt... RTFM
2018-9-4
Use props
sparkies
lvl.2
United Kingdom

What I did was watch loads of videos from DJI and other well respected Youtube posters, they showed the unboxing and setting up
2018-9-6
Use props
ad24s
New

Is this a joke?  I do not have a charger cord.
2018-9-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

ad24s Posted at 2018-9-23 15:07

Have a read of this https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 258&pid=1552665
2018-9-23
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

ad24s Posted at 2018-9-23 15:07

it is tucked into the charging cord brick see the picture earlier in the post
2018-9-23
Use props
djiuser_6Ktuy1RzDr5t
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 9-4 16:41
Hi, Sorry for the troubles that it caused. You can use the cable that is located on the charger itself for you to charge the RC, however, would it be possible if you can provide the screenshot of the items that you've received?

DJI Tony, I would like your help. I also purchased the Maverick Pro 2 drone today and I do not find any micro usb charging cord for the controller?
2018-11-26
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dashley Posted at 9-4 16:16
Thanks guys, realized it is cleverly tucked into the charger itself once I downloaded the manual PDF.  The quick start guide that came in the box is microscopic and vague, but eventually figured out.  Coming from always having Phantoms, everything just a little different on the Mavic initially...

Glad you found it, it is very clever of DJI to tuck it away very innovative.  fly safe!
2018-11-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_6Ktuy1RzDr5t Posted at 11-26 18:23
The charger which is connected to the side of the brick is not the same as the female side of the on the connector on the controller.

Look at the picture above in Post 4.  That short charger cord does fit the remote charging port.  Just make sure to orient it correctly.  The slightly narrower or shorter side goes UP.  
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6Ktuy1RzDr5t Posted at 11-26 18:21
DJI Tony, I would like your help. I also purchased the Maverick Pro 2 drone today and I do not find any micro usb charging cord for the controller?

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we have the photo of the items that you've received? Where did you purchase your Mavic 2 Pro? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-27
Use props
Svoiii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47313 ft

Bulgaria

Hello there I have the Dji Mavic 2 and the Fly more combo. I could not understand the stupidity of Dji ...here the .... is the car charger adapter to be able to charge the .... remote control unit. For so much money I could not belive that I could not charge the remote control. I know that there is adapter to make the battery like power bank, but I  don't want to charge it from there !! Is there someone that could give a hint is there some adapter that I could use to connect it to car charger plug and to get USB to charge the remoute ? I have many other points that the .... designers and engineers did not made them in the best way! One small example why I should turn ON çthe drone when I just want to download the files from it ?! Really not happy for the money that I Paid.
2019-7-9
Use props
Svoiii
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47313 ft

Bulgaria

Hello there I have the Dji Mavic 2 and the Fly more combo. I could not understand the stupidity of Dji ...where is the .... car charger adapter to be able to charge the .... remote control unit. For so much money I could not belive that I could not charge the remote control. I know that there is adapter to make the battery like power bank, but I  don't want to charge it from there !! Is there someone that could give a hint is there some adapter that I could use to connect it to car charger plug and to get USB to charge the remoute ? I have many other points that the .... designers and engineers did not made them in the best way! One small example why I should turn ON çthe drone when I just want to download the files from it ?! The phone holder is absolutly stupid. the cable is short and it is not fiting well exept for the list with recomeded phones... stop pointig me Iphones and other brands give a flexible solution for holding all cind of phones Really not happy for the spend money!
2019-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules