22592 126 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
derchrome78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87894 ft
Germany

Hello,
is there a way to see my activated drones (including the serial number) in my account? I bought a Mavic Air a few days ago and I want to buy Care Refresh but therefore I need the serial number? And after I bought it, is there a way to check in my account if the drone is linked to the Care Refresh?

2018-9-4
Use props
InvisibleName 7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795653 ft
United States

The serial number is located inside the battery bay of the Mavic Air
2018-9-4
Use props
derchrome78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87894 ft

Thank you. I know this but the drone is at home... Is there no option to see the drone in my account?
2018-9-4
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Theres a mavic air icon below your username, so yep it’s registered on your account.

Fly safe.
Alex.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just as 4# mentioned, there is a Mavic Air icon under your avatar, it seems that the registration is successful. As for the SN, I managed to get it via the forum info and will send it in PM, please kindly check later, thanks! Regarding the DJI Care Refresh, you may check the coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-9-4
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Any device bought brand new will show the avatar on here as soon as it is activated on your account. Used ones will not show as previously activated. So you have registered your MA successfully and it was brand new by the look of it.
2018-9-5
Use props
Mike Switzerland
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2352749 ft
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-4 22:32
Hi there, just as 4# mentioned, there is a Mavic Air icon under your avatar, it seems that the registration is successful. As for the SN, I managed to get it via the forum info and will send it in PM, please kindly check later, thanks! Regarding the DJI Care Refresh, you may check the coverage from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage

i have a question regarding that aspect,
when you get your drone and you activate it, where can you see information about activation? in which country it was activated? thanks!

Furthermore, i own a MP1 and a MP2 and only my MP 1 is visible here

2019-1-21
Use props
Mike Switzerland
lvl.2
Switzerland

Even when i post from the app there is nothing more than my MP1... is that normal? Is there another way to see it
2019-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike Switzerland Posted at 1-21 15:00
i have a question regarding that aspect,
when you get your drone and you activate it, where can you see information about activation? in which country it was activated? thanks!

Hi Mike, the activation will be recorded by the system. I'm sorry that more details cannot be offered.
As for the Mavic 2, do you use the same account to activate? If yes, please kindly offer your SN and DJI account, we'll check for you, thanks!
2019-1-22
Use props
Mike Switzerland
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi Susan,

yes it is the same account, should i DM you the information?

ahh now both drones are visible.

but could you maybe have a look at where my drone was activated?

My question beeing: is the waranty valid in the country where the drone was activated first?

2019-1-22
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi =) any answer for that last question =) THanks!
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike Switzerland Posted at 1-22 08:57
Hi Susan,

yes it is the same account, should i DM you the information?

Sorry for the late response, Mike. Glad to hear the icon issue has been figured out. For your another question, where the warranty located depends on the purchase invoice, instead of the activated country. For example, if you purchase the drone from a US authorized dealer and bring it to Switzerland to activate, you can only claim warranty service in the US service center, hope this helps.
2019-1-25
Use props
Mike Swiss
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 1-25 04:02
Sorry for the late response, Mike. Glad to hear the icon issue has been figured out. For your another question, where the warranty located depends on the purchase invoice, instead of the activated country. For example, if you purchase the drone from a US authorized dealer and bring it to Switzerland to activate, you can only claim warranty service in the US service center, hope this helps.

ok got it, thanks!
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My pleasure. If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us.
2019-1-26
Use props
virtualtad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15167 ft

United States

Testing to see if my Spark shows up.
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_xmWNLEIIz1ph
New
Australia

Will my Mavic 2 Pro show up?
2019-5-16
Use props
technofarne
New
Australia

Why is that username showing like that?
2019-5-16
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

technofarne Posted at 5-16 12:44
Why is that username showing like that?

because of this https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... id=71515&pid=623190  ( see 2 and 3 )

in fact you could and should read the all https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515

2019-5-16
Use props
fans6885e533
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi is my drone activated?
2019-8-17
Use props
DavyV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3802 ft
Belgium

Testing to see if my drone is activated
2020-1-18
Use props
tdorego
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-1-22 02:13
Hi Mike, the activation will be recorded by the system. I'm sorry that more details cannot be offered.
As for the Mavic 2, do you use the same account to activate? If yes, please kindly offer your SN and DJI account, we'll check for you, thanks!

I have a similar issue. I have two drones activated but only the mini icon shows and not the one for my Mavic Pro. Is there a way to update this?

Thanks.
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_k8077Hasas8c
New

Canada

Testing to see if mine is activated.
2020-4-26
Use props
fans3e177c28
New

United States

testing to see my activated drone
2020-4-30
Use props
Moritz Floumlgel
New
Germany

Testing to see if mine is activated
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_DQedpbZAIPTs
New
Belgium

Testing to see if mine is activated
2020-6-1
Use props
djiuser_BQ5YmVAMxoWo
New

United Kingdom

Also testing
2020-6-18
Use props
djiuser_BQ5YmVAMxoWo
New

United Kingdom

I bought a second hand Mavic Mini, loaded the DJi fly app but it didn’t ask me to activate the drone it just connected? Is that correct please?
2020-6-18
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

A CW Posted at 2018-9-5 02:38
Any device bought brand new will show the avatar on here as soon as it is activated on your account. Used ones will not show as previously activated. So you have registered your MA successfully and it was brand new by the look of it.

Oh DJI does not like any users with used DJI products
2020-6-19
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-19 08:32

I wouldn't know.
2020-6-19
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3

United States

A J Posted at 6-19 10:42
I wouldn't know.

But you seem to know because all users can't see their activated used drone
2020-6-19
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_BQ5YmVAMxoWo Posted at 6-18 13:56
I bought a second hand Mavic Mini, loaded the DJi fly app but it didn’t ask me to activate the drone it just connected? Is that correct please?

Being secondhand, the previous owner would have activated it against their account.
It will always be associated with their DJI account

You'll still be able to fly it by logging into DJI Fly using your own DJI account

2020-6-19
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-19 08:32

No, nothing to do with that, you simply can't transfer a used drone to yourself.
2020-6-19
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-19 21:11
But you seem to know because all users can't see their activated used drone

That doesn't mean DJI doesn't like people buying used drones though does it. In fact they sell refurb units on their store. The activation process initiates the warranty for the person who buys it new. The warranty won't reinitiate every time a different device is used for obvious reasons. And if you have a problem with DJI then you may get a better outcome if you actually spoke to someone who works for them and may address your issue - I frankly don't give a .... about your little icon on a forum!
2020-6-19
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3

United States

A J Posted at 6-19 22:59
That doesn't mean DJI doesn't like people buying used drones though does it. In fact they sell refurb units on their store. The activation process initiates the warranty for the person who buys it new. The warranty won't reinitiate every time a different device is used for obvious reasons. And if you have a problem with DJI then you may get a better outcome if you actually spoke to someone who works for them and may address your issue - I frankly don't give a .... about your little icon on a forum!

What do you mean “ I frankly don't give a .... about your little icon on a forum!”???
2020-6-19
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3

United States

Geebax Posted at 6-19 22:13
No, nothing to do with that, you simply can't transfer a used drone to yourself.

I am guessing this forum is only for people who purchased a brand new DJI products. I think it is nice of DJI.
2020-6-19
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-19 23:49
What do you mean “ I frankly don't give a .... about your little icon on a forum!”???

I really have no idea why you are pinpointing your concerns about your little icon on me specifically. I Do not work for DJI. I can not add any icon to your profile - you are barking up the wrong tree mate! I have also bought used drones that do not show up - I don't care as long as I can fly it.
2020-6-20
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3

United States

A J Posted at 6-20 00:05
I really have no idea why you are pinpointing your concerns about your little icon on me specifically. I Do not work for DJI. I can not add any icon to your profile - you are barking up the wrong tree mate! I have also bought used drones that do not show up - I don't care as long as I can fly it.

Relax little boy....I am not worried.....I don’t want anyone to know which products I own or not. I’m here to enjoy reading topics. Now hope you enjoy reading whatever you are reading
2020-6-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-20 00:25
Relax little boy....I am not worried.....I don’t want anyone to know which products I own or not. I’m here to enjoy reading topics. Now hope you enjoy reading whatever you are reading

Really??? Then stop moaning and bothering me about your irrelevant little problem. I'm not the one acting like a child sunshine! Happy reading - hopefully you'll learn something beyond second-hand drone activation limitations...
2020-6-20
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3

United States

A J Posted at 6-20 00:43
Really??? Then stop moaning and bothering me about your irrelevant little problem. I'm not the one acting like a child sunshine! Happy reading - hopefully you'll learn something beyond second-hand drone activation limitations...

LOL you must be laughing at my Autel EVO 2. Please don’t be upset DJI does not want you get upset too much. Be well little boy.
2020-6-20
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DeafMacBoi Posted at 6-20 13:51
LOL you must be laughing at my Autel EVO 2. Please don’t be upset DJI does not want you get upset too much. Be well little boy.

Let me communicate with you on your level: .
2020-6-20
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules