Croatia

A new one is not here..
3-13 09:39
Use props
goran1977
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31519 ft
Croatia

And here on Device Info Inquiry: https://service.dji.com/device/detail?site=brandsite&from=nav&re=US&lang=en
3-13 22:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

goran1977 Posted at 3-13 22:16
And here on Device Info Inquiry: https://service.dji.com/device/detail?site=brandsite&from=nav&re=US&lang=en

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you asking for a DJI Forum drone icon? If yes, please confirm what specific drone you recently acquired. Please note that the DJI Forum drone icon will only appear on your profile if you purchase a brand-new drone and activate it using the same email address you used with your DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Forum account. Please let us know. Thank you.
3-14 00:05
Use props
goran1977
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31519 ft
Croatia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-14 00:05
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you asking for a DJI Forum drone icon? If yes, please confirm what specific drone you recently acquired. Please note that the DJI Forum drone icon will only appear on your profile if you purchase a brand-new drone and activate it using the same email address you used with your DJI Mavic Mini and DJI Forum account. Please let us know. Thank you.

Hi, my new (brand new, and just purchased the care refresh couple days ago) Air 3 is missing on the profile. It is not important to be on a profile but I was curious why it is not here... It is listed on the above link, and it is on the same email account, the same dji fly app,... My Phantom 3 Pro is nowhere but I did not fly it for a long time.
Thanks.
3-15 06:20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

goran1977 Posted at 3-15 06:20
Hi, my new (brand new, and just purchased the care refresh couple days ago) Air 3 is missing on the profile. It is not important to be on a profile but I was curious why it is not here... It is listed on the above link, and it is on the same email account, the same dji fly app,... My Phantom 3 Pro is nowhere  but I did not fly it for a long time.
Thanks.

Hello, Goran. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with your email address and your DJI Forum username so we can process this one for you. We will wait for your response.
3-16 02:47
Use props
Bogger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2349 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-16 02:47
Hello, Goran. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us with your email address and your DJI Forum username so we can process this one for you. We will wait for your response.

Very old topic but have same query regars drone purchased on Kogan ?
4-18 07:22
Use props
Bogger
lvl.1
Australia

Is Kogan Australia a DJI dealer

Hope some one can answer my query ? Cheers
4-18 07:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bogger Posted at 4-18 07:24
Hope some one can answer my query ? Cheers

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may find the official authorized retail stores of DJI using the link below. If you have further inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy/retail-stores
4-19 22:40
Use props
Bogger
lvl.1
Australia

For the benefit of others both Dick Smith & Kogan recognised

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 22:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You may find the official authorized retail stores of DJI using the link below. If you have further inquiries or concerns, feel free to contact us. Hope this helps.

https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy/retail-stores

Thank you for your reply Found and new drone added. For the benefit of other both Kogan and Dick Smith recognised as sellers / Dealers Cheers
4-25 14:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Bogger Posted at 4-25 14:48
Thank you for your reply Found and new drone added. For the benefit of other both Kogan and Dick Smith recognised as sellers / Dealers Cheers

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
yesterday 20:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules