Mavic 2 batteries in stock?
1088 6 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI - Do you know when the batteries for the Mavic 2 will be in stock for ordering? I currently only have one and would really like to order a couple more ASAP.

Also, does anyone here happen to maybe know of any reputable places that have them in stock? I checked out a few places (B/H, Adorama etc) and everywhere I checked showed out of stock. Best Buy didn't even have them listed on their site period. Kind of regret not adding a few to my cart when I ordered the M2P.

I do see the Flymore kit is in stock but that would be a waste of money for me since I have zero use for a car charger or that bag at all to spend the extra on it just for the 2 batteries. I am hoping this isn't' a thing where it takes 6 months before batteries become available again or something.
2018-9-4
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

Never mind!  Just got off chat and was told that there is no ETA on when the batteries will be available again and that the Flymore Combo is actually out of stock as well with no ETA on when that will be in. They said the backorder is so far for those 2 that they can't even see when the items will be back in stock due to the amount of orders currently waiting.

Since I had heard some conflicting info regarding the drones themselves being in stock, I decided to ask about the availability of the M2Pro. The rep said that any orders that have not already been labeled as shipped for their status where on backorder and would not ship until mid November at the earliest.  He said that the demand for accessories and the drones themselves far exceeded their expectations so they are doing all they can to get more in stock as fast as possible.
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-4 05:43
Never mind!  Just got off chat and was told that there is no ETA on when the batteries will be available again and that the Flymore Combo is actually out of stock as well with no ETA on when that will be in. They said the backorder is so far for those 2 that they can't even see when the items will be back in stock due to the amount of orders currently waiting.

Since I had heard some conflicting info regarding the drones themselves being in stock, I decided to ask about the availability of the M2Pro. The rep said that any orders that have not already been labeled as shipped for their status where on backorder and would not ship until mid November at the earliest.  He said that the demand for accessories and the drones themselves far exceeded their expectations so they are doing all they can to get more in stock as fast as possible.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and nice to hear you're able to find it out. If you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Thanks!
2018-9-5
Use props
Glomby
lvl.2

Guess I got lucky then. I didn't order the Flymore Combo with the drone and only decided to order it last Saturday. The status didn't change at first but it got shipped this Wednesday and will arrive tomorrow.
2018-9-6
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

Glomby Posted at 2018-9-6 04:20
Guess I got lucky then. I didn't order the Flymore Combo with the drone and only decided to order it last Saturday. The status didn't change at first but it got shipped this Wednesday and will arrive tomorrow.

Lucky you!

All I want are some spare batteries but can't find anything anywhere.
2018-9-6
Use props
Ben Schwartzkopf
New

United States

When will the batteries be available? We need 6 of them to cover our video time and I can't find them anywhere which makes our Mavic 2 Zoom useless until they are available. I can't believe a company would roll out a product without having batteries available.
2018-9-19
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4

Ben Schwartzkopf Posted at 2018-9-19 06:41
When will the batteries be available? We need 6 of them to cover our video time and I can't find them anywhere which makes our Mavic 2 Zoom useless until they are available. I can't believe a company would roll out a product without having batteries available.

They are available on their website as in stock. You are not finding them anywhere else though. I've seen lots of sites that have them, but not in stock.

If you do order them from DJI they will use DHL, DHL doesn't know what they are doing. You will be told you'll have them in about 5 days but expect closer to 15-20 days
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules