Mavic Pro Front right motor
1270 14 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi guys new here never had any problem with my mavic. just yesterday installed the new firmware and then today took it out to fly. i ma getting esc error and one motor not kicking in tried restarting no luck tried downgrading the firmware no luck. any suggestion what i need to do.

Regards

2018-9-4
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>

Can you please screen capture the esc error and maybe a video of the craft as you start it up, one that might show what the camera is doing too?  How did you update the firmware?  You could follow this thread and see if the video might help by reinstalling the new firmware.

See https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D542%26typeid%3D542

2018-9-4
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Lonesome Crow Posted at 2018-9-4 07:20
Can you please screen capture the esc error and maybe a video of the craft as you start it up, one that might show what the camera is doing too?  How id you update the firmware?  You could follow this thread and see if the video might help by reinstalling the new firmware.

See https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=165268&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D542%26typeid%3D542

hi thanks for the reply. i will upload the video when i will go home. as for the updates i can easily update it with dji assistant and if i do it with the remote its slower but it still do it no problem. i tried the older firmware but still no luck hopefully its a software fault.

2018-9-4
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a DJI repair case.
or
If you think you can do it yourself....

2018-9-4
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Was actually just looking at the video ya I can do it myself. But my problem is I didn't crash it it happened straight after the firmware update. So I am hopping if I can just roll back the firmware or something. I'll post the video tonight so you can get better idea of what's happening.
2018-9-4
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Maybe a stupid question how much they charge if the drone is out of warranty but it's not user fault.
2018-9-4
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

As you can see in the video front right motor is not kicking in at all.
2018-9-4
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

as you can see i can turn it on if arm is folded so what can i do.
2018-9-4
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

Might just be a coincidence, bummer
2018-9-5
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Short in the wiring. If still under warranty this would be a good time to send it in to DJI for replacement. If not then I would replace the arm and esc.
2018-9-6
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

I am hopping maybe it's a bad solder or broken wiring. It's more then a year old so not under warranty hopefully I won't have to spend too much money. Considering it wasn't crashed or anything.
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly restore and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.

2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fiqa Posted at 2018-9-4 15:16
Was actually just looking at the video ya I can do it myself. But my problem is I didn't crash it it happened straight after the firmware update. So I am hopping if I can just roll back the firmware or something. I'll post the video tonight so you can get better idea of what's happening.

Kindly follow the post # 12  and if the problem is still the same, please contact our support team to start up a case: (https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav). We have the professional data analysis team who would do their best to find out the reason of this esc error and then the corresponding resolution would be provided, thank you.
2018-9-6
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi I tried the above method but nothing I opened a case just one thing is not clear to me if it's out of 1 year warranty will it be fixed free of charge but it's a manufacturing error.
2018-9-6
Use props
Fiqa
lvl.1

Ireland

Anyway I am sending it to a hobby shop tomorrow see what they will say.
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules