Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixed Wing Mode AWOL on Mavic 2
7533 27 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HFI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904990 ft
  • >>>

Doesn't seem to be an option to use Fixed Wing mode on the M2. Although it wasn't exactly like flying a plane in FPV I use to love wearing the goggles and flying in Fixed Wing mode on the M1

Any chance it will be reintroduced in the firmware update DJI ?

2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, Fixed wing mode feature is not available for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-4
Use props
Aaronjc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1194134 ft
Taiwan

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-4 16:29
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, Fixed wing mode feature is not available for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.

dear DJI Natalia:
                 could you tell us when this function will come out ?
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Aaronjc Posted at 11-14 17:29
dear DJI Natalia:
                 could you tell us when this function will come out ?

Hello there. Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, Fixed wing mode will not be available for the Mavic 2 Series. I'll forward this matter to our R&D department for further clarification. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-11-16
Use props
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

This feature was awesome on Mavic Pro (1). It is a very important feature for users that buy the Goggles. Why remove great features from new products?? Please register one more request for this feature.
2018-11-16
Use props
djiuser_mhPzyrZrlYQw
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-4 16:29

I would also like to see the Fixed Wing mode available with the Mavic 2.  Why would you introduce a new version of the Mavic drone, charge more money for it and at the same time remove features?  
2019-1-15
Use props
fans7f32ca27
New

United States

Want fixed wing in M2
2019-2-3
Use props
Scoundrel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6089 ft
United States

I was looking forward to this mode. Just bought a Zoom. Went looking for it, found this thread. Very disappointed.
2019-2-15
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Ahhh thanks for pointing out the obvious....
2019-3-27
Use props
djiuser_TNsY1aA1ShiA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341115 ft
Australia

I just purchased the Mavic 2 Pro and the RE goggles and was super excited to fly in fixed wing mode and not happy it’s not available on the Mavic 2, DJI please bring it back I want to fly fixed wing mode with my goggles, wished a hadn’t sold my Mavic 1 now.
2019-4-7
Use props
zappy54
lvl.4
Flight distance : 446900 ft
United Kingdom

please please please bring back Fixed Wing mode
2019-6-10
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be a nice addition to the M2
2019-6-12
Use props
djiuser_FRX8x4IyQRoA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26401 ft
Japan

Please add Fixed Wing mode to Mavic 2 as well as i working with the Dji Goggles
2019-7-3
Use props
RWD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6709 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_FRX8x4IyQRoA Posted at 7-3 08:11
Please add Fixed Wing mode to Mavic 2 as well as i working with the Dji Goggles

Please add my name to the chorus looking for Fixed Wing mode on the Mavic 2 Pro....
2019-7-5
Use props
ibidochkadepp
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I got both. Very disappointing to see M2 not even having features of M1. I second fixed wing as well.

In fact I expected to use M1 remote for M2 as 2nd remote which was promised during intro. Still not available.

Will not buy another DJI product upon release since no confidence promises (or expectations) will be met. Once promises are met, I will happily buy.
2019-7-5
Use props
fansf02a7a9d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 856696 ft
Switzerland

Hello

Any news regarding the Fixed Wing mode for the Mavic 2?
Without this the Goggles RE are just half of it...
2019-8-14
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

fixed wing mode is not available for MAvic pro
2019-8-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-16 09:38
Hello there. Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, Fixed wing mode will not be available for the Mavic 2 Series. I'll forward this matter to our R&D department for further clarification. Thanks for your support and understanding.

Please bring back Fixed Wing mode, it was very disappointing to find that the mavic 2 wasn't an upgrade to the mavic pro.
2019-8-16
Use props
fansfd1162bb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88691 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI Team,  please kind to bring us "Fixed wing mode"
I do not understand why there is no date from your side for this update, what is the issue to fix this as you know many users are waiting for this

be kind ....   with regards and thanks for this excellent Mavic 2 Pro
2019-8-26
Use props
djiuser_2sj5loD2Jc4o
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7479285 ft
Malaysia

Fixed wing mode for Mavic 2 please!
2020-1-22
Use props
djiuser_sUWjvBdWPFRz
New

United States

Yes. Please return Fixed Wing Mode please!
2020-1-26
Use props
Darylk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2549836 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Likewise. The hardware looks like it's all there, so guessing its a software upgrade.

Happy to pay for sw upgrade for fixed wing.
2020-2-6
Use props
Mteigers
New
Flight distance : 155820 ft
United States

+1. I just purchased th Goggles thinking that's what I needed to unlock fixed wing and now discover it's not available
2020-4-12
Use props
DiMora
lvl.1
United States

Add my name to the list of users who would like fixed wing mode added- along with the ability to set up the stick controls to act  like an RC airplane.  This feature will help DJI capture more users who currently fly RC aircraft.
2020-6-28
Use props
Agentollie
lvl.1

Australia

I just bought dji googles and very disappointing fixed wing mode is not available with my mavic pro 2.
Please add it back in as a feature!
2021-1-4
Use props
djiuser_vFlg3cdqynF8
New

United States

I would like the fixed wing mode also
2021-3-2
Use props
Luftpilot
lvl.1
United States

Yes, this is a major disappointment that DJI does not support fixed-wing mode in the Mavic2.  Also,  why are my expensive DJI FPV Goggles V2 not compatible with the Mavic2?
2021-3-19
Use props
clarkent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486293 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Please return Fixed Wing Mode please!
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now