Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware update network error!!
5926 12 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahstyles
New

United States

Stilllll cant update the firmware... Keeps going to networkerror...

Im on my oneplus 6 and i have uninstalled app reinstalled then soon as i try to download the firmware it turns red and says something about a network errkr 0.0.0.0.0 ...

Yes my wifi is connected 100% signal. 150mbps up/down fios

And no im not going to connect it to my comp.
2018-9-4
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

....then you won't be updating. It needs a cable connected to your comp (It's more than likely caused by a bug).
2018-9-4
Use props
Rahstyles
New

United States

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-9-4 08:38
....then you won't be updating. It needs a cable connected to your comp (It's more than likely caused by a bug).

Thats BS...  You shouldnt need a comp to update the firmware.  My mavic 1 dl and installed it perfectly fine with a connected smartphone.
2018-9-4
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
United States

I understand!  I'm on your side.  It's been reported many times people having issues upgrading via a wireless connection.
2018-9-4
Use props
Rahstyles
New

United States

Fraggboy Posted at 2018-9-4 08:43
I understand!  I'm on your side.  It's been reported many times people having issues upgrading via a wireless connection.

When are they going to fix this?  This might sound insane bit it would take me a lot of effort to go out of my way to connect this to a comp..
2018-9-4
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
United States

Your guess is good as mine!!  There is a lengthy list of issues they need to fix/add.  Like always, "it's been escalated to the engineering team" with no ETA.  The initial update was geared towards the Zoom.  The last update was only for the goggles.  Even if they do fix it in an upcoming update, you will still need to hook up.
2018-9-4
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

If, or rather when DJI will fix this, it will be done via an update, which you will never be able to get, as you refuse to connect to a computer. Sorry, but can't you see how foolish this is?
2018-9-4
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

I'd also add, dont use WiFi.  Occusync 1 was bad enough but with v2 everything seems to get interfered with, WiFi drops on my devices and even my bluetooth mouse stops working!
Surely anyone with a M2Pro would have a computer?  Purely for editing reasons alone.

They seem to have a bug when firmware wont update via Android.  This maybe a Go4 bug though.

2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you are having a problem updating the firmware using your phone. However, can you please try to update the firmware via DJI Assistance 2? Let's see if this will work. Thank you.
2018-9-5
Use props
djiuser_fXt0lcYHbTcw
New

United States

i tried on both and neither is working.  both get network error
2018-10-11
Use props
Jarmok6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 440135 ft
Estonia

djiuser_fXt0lcYHbTcw Posted at 2018-10-11 12:57
i tried on both and neither is working.  both get network error

Hey i had the same issue but i found a fix. Just download Dji assistant 2 again from DJI website and reinstall it.  then u should be good!
2018-10-11
Use props
Daltenbaumer
New
United States

I downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and am also getting a network error. Any ideas?
I went through the entire process and aggrivation of the DJI 4 App and have the drone plugged into my computer. I've been reading and so far everything I've tried does not work.
2019-1-6
Use props
LouisDDS
New
  • >>>
United States

Im having the same problem with my brand new Inspire 2.   4-401 Network Error. Any help ?  I reinstalled Assistant 2.

2019-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules