Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sending my Drone back for repair
24112 47 2018-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_IwHVhSrI3mtf Posted at 9-4 07:41
Thanks for the clarification!

You are most welcome! Hope you receive the unit back soon. Any further assistance is needed during service, please feel free to ask.
2023-9-5
Use props
BetterBizTech
Captain
Flight distance : 6870043 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JS7re7k3IhMu Posted at 2021-10-29 15:30
I sent in my drone for repair. What is the process ? Will they email after looking it over or do I have to check on the website? Wondering

They will email the status through the process
2023-9-13
Use props
its Sahil
New

India

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-4 18:25
Hey Dave, just to verify, does the RC work well? If yes, please just send the drone in, no need to send the RC. If you encounter any other difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number, we'll be here for help.

Hello.  Recently I bought dji 4 pro. After 2 day drone is crash on tree. After that's i repair the drone , bring back at home. I face lots of problems in drone like I camera quality not like new some error always show in screen like. Storage full , Setelite signal weak or something.   So I want to how I know the my drone is original or they changed part of use local part of somthing.  Kindly help me for this matter.  Any option to dedact the part he fit original.  
2023-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

its Sahil Posted at 12-17 14:19
Hello.  Recently I bought dji 4 pro. After 2 day drone is crash on tree. After that's i repair the drone , bring back at home. I face lots of problems in drone like I camera quality not like new some error always show in screen like. Storage full , Setelite signal weak or something.   So I want to how I know the my drone is original or they changed part of use local part of somthing.  Kindly help me for this matter.  Any option to dedact the part he fit original.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You could please provide us the device serial number for checking. Please send us in PM, thanks.
2023-12-17
Use props
TIM WELKER
lvl.1

United States

I just sent mine back for a gimble issue the other week.  They asked for everything, goggles, controller , etc. so I sent my goggles and battery, Motion controller, Drone and battery with props. All in original box.  

There assessment was a broken gimble cable and a scratch on the guard and blades but the battery is ok. Obviously I don't care about a scratch but they are charging me for all that stuff.  

They never mentioned anything about my controller or goggles, I know they are fine I only sent them because that's what the instructions said.

I hope I get everything back.
2023-12-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TIM WELKER Posted at 12-28 08:50
I just sent mine back for a gimble issue the other week.  They asked for everything, goggles, controller , etc. so I sent my goggles and battery, Motion controller, Drone and battery with props. All in original box.  

There assessment was a broken gimble cable and a scratch on the guard and blades but the battery is ok. Obviously I don't care about a scratch but they are charging me for all that stuff.  

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. I was able to locate your case number and confirm that the damage was discovered in the aircraft body and propeller. Other devices, such as the batteries and goggles, are fully operational. I hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_zeIBrtu0vsYf
New

United States

Dave where do i send it in to? My drone has the same problem
5-4 10:05
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_zeIBrtu0vsYf Posted at 5-4 10:05
Dave where do i send it in to? My drone has the same problem

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please confirm which drone? If you own the same drone as Dave (Mavic Pro), please check if the gimbal protector is mounted, or if the gimbal axis arm is in the wrong position or gets stuck. I hope that helps.
5-4 14:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules